·
Registered
7,894 Posts
He beat Chela! :woohoo:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes he defeated Chela 6-4, 6-2, 1-6, and 6-2 :yippee: That was a big win for GGL as Chela was seeded #18 :woohoo:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now GGL has defeated Alejandro Falla 6-4,
5-7, 6-4, and 7-6 :) GGL won the tiebreak in
the 4th Set :yippee: Now if I could just find his fans :confused:

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
I'm here Mae ;)

But everyone else seems to have abandoned Guillermo. Shame because he's playing brilliantly this week.

Vamos GGL! :worship:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm a new fan and i really like this guy....Can't wait for ur pics Volandrifan!!!
Welcome lucindia I'm glad to have you in the Forum :wavey: :) And I'm glad you are in the Forum also Volandrifan :D But the old time group seems to have left :sad: Oh by the way I like Volandri also :cool: But MTF doesn't make it the easiest to find the Italy Forum :ras: I still think at least one player from Italy should be pulled out for his own separate Forum. And Italy should be added to the countries' names when you try to go to the players' Forums--sorry I'm getting carried away :eek:

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
hey mae! i´m not gone. at least i´m not here very often the last time....i´m sorry....;) but i´m still here ;)

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey mae! i´m not gone. at least i´m not here very often the last time....i´m sorry....;) but i´m still here ;)
stephB it is great to hear from you :D Well it is really my fault because I tried to do a lot to keep this Forum going, but then I developed a wrist problem that made posting difficult. So I wasn't coming here and I guess the rest of the old group just left :sad: May be GGL needed us to leave so he could start playing some great tennis :lol: :p

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Hey I'm in here too. I saw both his matches so far, and I was part of that really really loud group. They made me laugh. At the Falla match we went mental supporting GGL. That was yesterday I think, what a great day (I got kissed by Ferrero). Hopefully I'll see GGL tomorrow too. I don't think anyone knows who he is:( But he's playing very very well here.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey I'm in here too. I saw both his matches so far, and I was part of that really really loud group. They made me laugh. At the Falla match we went mental supporting GGL. That was yesterday I think, what a great day (I got kissed by Ferrero). Hopefully I'll see GGL tomorrow too. I don't think anyone knows who he is:( But he's playing very very well here.
JL it is so great to see you here :) And you are so lucky to be able to be there and see the Matches in person :cool:
On TV they show only the Matches they think people mainly want to see with just bits and pieces of coverage of other Matches :sad: And, of course, some Matches they don't even show bits and pieces of :ras: Aussie Land really looks great on TV :bowdown: And I wish I could be there :hearts: JC gave you a kiss :woohoo: And I'm glad he is doing some winning there also ;)

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well GGL lost to Tsonga (did I spell that right?) in the 3rd
Rd of the AO :sad: What was even worse the TV showed just the end of the Match. So all I got to see was GGL's back as Tsonga was winning the Match and his side as GGL was shaking the Umpire's hand :ras:

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
stephB it is great to hear from you :D Well it is really my fault because I tried to do a lot to keep this Forum going, but then I developed a wrist problem that made posting difficult. So I wasn't coming here and I guess the rest of the old group just left :sad: May be GGL needed us to leave so he could start playing some great tennis :lol: :p
it´s nobodys fault!!!!! i had a look here once in a while but i had nothing to post. that´s why i´ve been so quite the last time....
so maybe GGL gives us some topics again *g*

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I hope so :) But starting to get us all back together again didn't in the end seem to help GGL's Tennis :sad:

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Well does GGL need to improve his tennis? I mean, GGL was beaten by Tsonga who is having an amazing run, and he beat a high quality opponent in Chela. We can expect big things from him.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well does GGL need to improve his tennis? I mean, GGL was beaten by Tsonga who is having an amazing run, and he beat a high quality opponent in Chela. We can expect big things from him.
Yes he does need to improve his tennis, win more Matches, and FINALLY win a Tournament :) I don't ask for much ;) And I can't believe Tsonga :eek: He sure didn't used to play as well as he is at the A.O. now :confused:

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
I also think the Aus Open surface really suits his game too. It seems to be working miracles for the whole Spanish armada, just as I thought it would.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I also think the Aus Open surface really suits his game too. It seems to be working miracles for the whole Spanish armada, just as I thought it would.
The Spanish Armada usually does well :) And they are great to look at also :drool:

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
The Spanish Armada usually does well :) And they are great to look at also :drool:
Oh yeah, you can say that again. And they're also all lovely lovely guys.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts