Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,031 Posts
Quite a bad situation down there. In NSW metropolitan I am wondering when the boiling point will tip over sometime. About six weeks ago, I was pondering about whether I should still wear a mask on my way to work (I take public transport), because the cases were very minimal and people had largely stopped wearing them. I decided to keep wearing them for another two weeks and see how things progressed. Then Melbourne happened and a mild resurgence here in Sydney so I have never really taken them off.

Also lost my employment just a few months in recently due to financial strain, though living at home with my parents still and with no dependents otherwise eases the burden. One time the tax return has been very useful to me, as I got quite a large sum back. I think the only thing is I am somewhat exhausted mentally in all this. Have not really felt such lack of control in my life before COVID19. Bearing the pain sans alcohol and sans drugs.

·
Registered
7,740 Posts
I agree with this.

The whole lockdown has effected me in many ways.

I am going to take a break from engaging in conversation on here and hopefully get back to myself again.

I urge others to not ignore how they feel. It dont work long term.

Reactions: IBM
1 - 4 of 4 Posts