Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
LIFETIME MUG
36,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it's time she made the extra leap in a slam, or third time lucky. The tennis is good so far and Wimbledon is the perfect venue for this to happen.

Bouchard tb Halep @ 2.20

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
+1

Still I'm not going to put any money on it.. I don't trust Halep, she could play the match of her life if I play Eugenie..

·
LIFETIME MUG
36,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can never trust them completely, you put the bet and hope for the best. It's not the same as with men. As long as it's not Kvitova undeservedly winning another Wimbledon I'd be ok with anybody else winning it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Kvitova not deserving it?
I took her to win this tournement @ 7.00 after her magnificant game aganst Venus.
She's serving really well already the whole last 10 days, which is crucial on grass.
Ok, Halep and Bouchard are better players overall, but on grass Kvitova is of the same level. Maybe even better.

·
LIFETIME MUG
36,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kvitova not deserving it?
I took her to win this tournement @ 7.00 after her magnificant game aganst Venus.
She's serving really well already the whole last 10 days, which is crucial on grass.
Ok, Halep and Bouchard are better players overall, but on grass Kvitova is of the same level. Maybe even better.

I said that looking at the season she has had so far, not this particular tournament in which she looks quite solid. Halep and Bouchard have done more.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Who proves to be the best in a tournement, deserves to take it.
Like Federer is really playing well, but for the rest his season wasn't that special.

·
LIFETIME MUG
36,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think it's time she made the extra leap in a slam, or third time lucky. The tennis is good so far and Wimbledon is the perfect venue for this to happen.

Bouchard tb Halep @ 2.20
Win

First set could have gone either way, after that things became easier. Kvitova in the final will be a much tougher opponent.

Who proves to be the best in a tournement, deserves to take it.
Like Federer is really playing well, but for the rest his season wasn't that special.
Well if you check the main site, people are questioning Federer and his draw here. But I guess you're right, whoever wins the tournament deserves it, I should have just said I don't want it to be Kvitova again :p

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
+1

Still I'm not going to put any money on it.. I don't trust Halep, she could play the match of her life if I play Eugenie..
Andddddd of course.. missed chance. NID.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts