·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The King of Switzerland we know who is! :worship::worship:

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Congrats to Bellucci. 4th ATP title already, who would have thought.

·
Registered
79 Posts
NID... the real king of Switzerland strikes again! Congrats Thomaz on your 4th ATP title (Viña del Mar, Gstaad, Gstaad)!

·
Registered
690 Posts
We gotta have a match in Geneva to define who's the prince of Switz, Wawrinka vs. Federer.

Because their dad is Thomaz Bellucci! The King of Switzerland.

On a side note: Orlando Luz just became the #1 Junior in the world by reaching the final of a GA tournament. Go Brazil!

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Thanks for the huge money, Thomaz :yeah: The choke in the first set gave me a little heart attack though.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Thanks for the huge money, Thomaz :yeah: The choke in the first set gave me a little heart attack though.
Did you actually bet on those terrible odds? I'd say you're lucky Sousa played like fucking shit unlike his previous matches this week. Congratulations on winning!

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Did you actually bet on those terrible odds? I'd say you're lucky Sousa played like fucking shit unlike his previous matches this week. Congratulations on winning!
I bet on Bellucci to win the tournament after the first round, odds were 9.25

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
A little of this but Bellucci was really good at times too.

Sousa's level dropped already yesterday due to fatigue. But today's match was really tight, both choked 40-0 at theirs service when up a break. Sousa was leading *3-0 in the 1st set TB too but 1st serve was gone there. And Sousa was 4-2 40-0 in the 2nd set. It was really close but amazing week for both. Congratz for Thomaz.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Congrats to Bellucci. 4th ATP title already, who would have thought.
I mean, I called it the last Saturday here. 4 titles is a decent number. Well deserved, he was playing some godly tennis this week. Now, let´s go to demolish Kei in Paris, Thomaz! I´m calling it now.

EDIT: Which site are you betting on, guys? Bet365 doesn´t have the odds for tournament winners.. I was calling Bellucci here on the Saturday, the odds would be like 13.00 or something like that. Oh my god, that would be something. At least I was betting on him every single match, so I can be pretty satisfied.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I mean, I called it the last Saturday here. 4 titles is a decent number. Well deserved, he was playing some godly tennis this week. Now, let´s go to demolish Kei in Paris, Thomaz! I´m calling it now.

EDIT: Which site are you betting on, guys? Bet365 doesn´t have the odds for tournament winners.. I was calling Bellucci here on the Saturday, the odds would be like 13.00 or something like that. Oh my god, that would be something. At least I was betting on him every single match, so I can be pretty satisfied.
Well, Kei lost to Klizan in Paris last year (a power lefty). Bellucci can give him a fight if he don't choke against Matosevic in the 1st round.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,536 Posts
Awesome Bellucci really deserved this! :cheerleader:

Now, let´s go to demolish Kei in Paris, homaz! I´m calling it now.
Sorry to ruin the party :shrug:

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
King of Switzerland :bowdown:

Vamos Thomaz... now have a great RG :yeah:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Well, Kei lost to Klizan in Paris last year (a power lefty). Bellucci can give him a fight if he don't choke against Matosevic in the 1st round.
I´m fully aware of that obviously. Kei was out of gas there, but Bellucci is playing significantly better now than Klizan was last year. Kei seems to be a bit vulnerable, so I won´t be surprised at all if Bellucci shocks him. 50-50 matchup for me, really. And yeah, Bellucci is not gonna choke vs Matosevic. Zero chance for that.

·
Registered
16,671 Posts
Congrats for Bellucci, really deserved the title here, though he did not have to face Wawrinka.
I expect at least R3 from him at RG.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Congrats for Bellucci, really deserved the title here, though he did not have to face Wawrinka.
I expect at least R3 from him at RG.
Nishikori in R2, so it´s a bold prediction. I´m with you though.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
THOMAZ! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Fourth ATP title and third in Switzerland! Back to top 40! :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts