Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
I don't understand how lack of dominance on Tour is a bad thing. As others have rightly said before me, one or two players dominating (see: all Williams all the time via the WTA) makes for excruciatingly boring tennis.

I'd rather watch the ATP, with its "nobodies" fighting hard to win titles (3 maiden titlists in the first 5 weeks of play) and push to the top than watch the same player or two win over and over and over and get so far ahead it becomes a question of, what's the point anymore?

And as for Roddick becoming the dominant player on tour -- while he is currently sitting out with a severe wrist injury that is spreading tendonitis up his right arm and may require surgery -- well, never knew you had such a well-developed sense of humor, ys ;)

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Sjengster said:
and there's a limit to how seriously you can take people, myself included, who use emoticons with smily faces and rolling eyes to communicate their ideas.

Wouldn't you agree? ;)
Sjengster

Don't let Tennis Fool
get to you ;) I for one have quite enjoyed your posts and agree with whoever said certain posters just aren't worth your time and energy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.