Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
97,735 Posts
Oh. Right. That was a good read. It's like a book entitled "My imagination about the life in 2000" digged in the ground in 1900. Thanks for the amusement. I think we should repeat it in a separate thread to be bumped within three next years if we could meet here again altogether unbanned.

:wavey:

· Registered
97,735 Posts
Tennis Fool said:
I would say this is the most classic thread, when just a group of us would talk in one thread for days on end. Days before Duck Nation, etc.

If you read the whole thread, you'll notice we went off topic with the Williams sisters. There is a whole new thread (started by yours truly) where we went into a whole discussion about them. I won't bump it because I don't want to embarrass anybody :p
There are also classic threads for the 3 months we were sequestered in WTAWorld's old men's tennis forum...

I'll see what else is in the old nest of ATPWorld....
Please bump it! :bounce:

Yes I've read this whole thread and it rocks :D Before I came to MTF I was posting a lot (I still am occassionaly) on one good Polish message board and some fights and predictions out there bumped after months... so funny! For example we were predicting some mickey mouse tournie winners in few months etc. My best prediction ever was Del Potro's bandwagon... before he even played 18 y.o. juniors :p but other people made equally amusing and also hit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.