Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now it is junk food for the brain. I can feel my brain cells dying when I open this page.

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts
You could've started with an interesting and intelligent topic.

Now you made it even worse, congrats :yeah:

Reactions: acacacacademy

·
Registered
19,408 Posts
I agree with the OP, I mean look at this thread

G

·
GM, much like /b, was never good.

Tards, terrible quality trolls, with the odd exception, like Honestly and Keurton, who are good value, and constant ridiculous knee jerk threads. It's a menagerie of retards.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,536 Posts
^ Moron.

Honestly don't remember when GM used to be "fun". Yes these days there are more attention whores and douchebags than ever before, but I do remember thinking this place was dumb as shit years ago too. The place was more pleasant back when I joined though. There were tards but not nearly as many of them. The rest of the posters you could have a decent discussion with.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
There were tards but not nearly as many of them. The rest of the posters you could have a decent discussion with.*
*providing the "rest of the posters" means people of the same deluded and borderline unhealthy player worshiping persuasion as me. Else they fall in the tard category.

Looks to me nothing has changed really. Tards be tarding. And this forum doesn't fail because of the occasional trolling and making fun of people and their favourite players (it's all in good fun), but because of the endless moronic debates about fictional match-ups and GOAT debates mixed with a whole lot of astrology wisdom. That's where the train derailed a long time ago.

·
Registered
11,145 Posts
I haven't been a user for long, but I have been a lurker for years before that. I can say things got bad. :sad:

·
Premium Member
29,536 Posts
*providing the "rest of the posters" means people of the same deluded and borderline unhealthy player worshiping persuasion as me. Else they fall in the tard category.
Nonsense. I'm a fan of Federer (among others) but I admit there are true "Fedtards" on here as well. You see, unlike you I am not worshiping any player and I'm mature enough to recognize bias even within myself. You'd have to know anything about me to realize that though.

Looks to me nothing has changed really. Tards be tarding. And this forum doesn't fail because of the occasional trolling and making fun of people and their favourite players (it's all in good fun), but because of the endless moronic debates about fictional match-ups and GOAT debates mixed with a whole lot of astrology wisdom. That's where the train derailed a long time ago.
"Looks to me"? "Long time ago"? You've been here 4 months, genius. Don't speak about stuff you know nothing about. Yeah that includes tennis. :zzz:

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Using insults such as "moron", "you know nothing", laughing like a 5yo and making assumptions about people you know nothing about in 2 consecutive posts on this forum - further more in thread about why MTF is turning into such a shitfest? :facepalm: Look in the mirror for answers and come back when you've matured a bit. If that ever happens, of course.

p.s.: Thanks for letting everyone know the embarrassing secret that I just learned how to read 4 months ago. :sobbing:

·
Premium Member
29,536 Posts
Using insults such as "moron", "you know nothing", laughing like a 5yo and making assumptions about people you know nothing about in 2 consecutive posts on this forum - further more in thread about why MTF is turning into such a shitfest? :facepalm: Look in the mirror for answers and come back when you've matured a bit. If that ever happens, of course.
Jesus Christ drop the victim act will you. Tragic stuff. You posted a DELICIOUS TEARS picture like a 12-year old 9gager, in a thread where it wasn't even relevant. If that isn't moronic I don't know what is. Then you go on about me being deluded and into unhealthy player worship or some crap when it's obvious you know squat about me. What the hell are you doing? Wake up.

p.s.: Thanks for letting everyone know I learned to read 4 months ago. I'm a slow learner what can I say. :sobbing:
Ok so you lurked for a month before that. :lol: Just leave.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Jesus Christ drop the victim act will you. Tragic stuff. You posted a DELICIOUS TEARS picture like a 12-year old 9gager, in a thread where it wasn't even relevant. If that isn't moronic I don't know what is. Then you go on about me being deluded and into unhealthy player worship or some crap when it's obvious you know squat about me. What the hell are you doing? Wake up..
That image is a perfect mocking of why this forum appears so brain damaged. It's the fucking immature whiners and bitches that feel the need to create and infest every thread about all their make belief anger and pain when their player loses. And then create 10 more threads about fictional match-ups and pull whatever insane stats out of their asses to hysterically "prove" that their man is the bestest of the best. Who the fuck cares, go get your daddy to give you some more love if you can't get it from Roger's, Novak's or Rafa's wins. People just need to stop with the endless justification of their idol's GOATness to others by shoving it to their faces 24/7.

And quoting your post about the entire community in a thread about the community does not mean I referenced that * to you personally. It's not all about you, you know. Now kindly GTFO and go cry some more about how you were watching tennis since before internet was invented.

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
Where is Black_Adam with his signature of Branimir´s quote, "you are wrong, fuck off?"

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Nothing really changed. I was lurking forever and finally joined MTF back in 2007.

There were some good quality posts.

However, most posts were about Fed/Rafa fans/tards fighting all the time. Lot's of trolling going on. Mods were much stricter, lots of guys were getting banned for small things. Mods loosened up, which is a good thing IMO.

Then Nole/Murray tards showed up. It's a comedy. Back then, I was like 'Where are Nole fans?'. There were just a couple of us. Nowadays Nole tards are becoming a big force on MTF ;). It comes with the territory I guess :).

I used to post on tennis.com before I joined MTF. They closed their forum. That forum went completely out of control. It was CRAZY there.

MTF is still the most popular tennis forum in the world. There is so much crap going on, but I got used to it.

·
Administrator | Wikidrawbot
9,606 Posts
Yes, it used to be fun a long time ago before Serbia got internet access as well.

Nowadays these tard-wars just hurt my brain. I realized it a few weeks ago, when I was more active on the board. After three days of mtf I went to the university and knew a jackshit of what I study. I'm currently regenerated again.

·
Registered
10,559 Posts
I realized it a few weeks ago, when I was more active on the board. After three days of mtf I went to the university and knew a jackshit of what I study. I'm currently regenerated again.
:lol: You should go to university more often I guess. :p

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Yes, it used to be fun a long time ago before Serbia got internet access as well.

Nowadays these tard-wars just hurt my brain. I realized it a few weeks ago, when I was more active on the board. After three days of mtf I went to the university and knew a jackshit of what I study. I'm currently regenerated again.
Yes, Serbia, sure. Try searching for Federer vs. Nadal threads circa 2009 or so, or do you need to get them necro'd so you get the idea of tardism at the time. At least now there is a 3rd and a 4th group of tards involved (Novak and Andy). Before it was just polarized + some random people rooting for Bhambri and Soderling :lol:

Reactions: IBM
1 - 20 of 22 Posts