Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
97,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The score is 7-6 6-2 :worship: Power of Spartan Tennis! He promised to serve underarm and go often to the toilet, no idea if he really did. His next opponent is from Bhutan.

I'm so proud of you baby :hearts: The photo below was made by our amazing Bulgarian friend, to whom probably the victory is dedicated.

This is how Genci describes the match:

crazy match, i went 2-0 and 0-30 on his serve but then lost 4 games in a row, had a BP at 4-3 but didnt convert then managed to break at 5-4. at 5-5 i went 0-40 with 2 DFs , reached deuce and made 2 other DFs to give him the break again. he served for set again at 6-5 but I broke and won the TB 7-3.

second set was easier, he managed to make more DFs than me in the match and i think i made round 15. won 6-2 the second set. crucial was the 7th game a very long one where I went 5-2 and served it out despite another DF

next round with a guy from Bhutan

·
Registered
42,421 Posts
Re: R1 Universiade: Genci Cakciri (ALB, scarecrows) d. Whitney McFarlane (Virgin Isla

:worship: :bowdown: :worship: :bowdown: :worship: :bowdown:
:rocker: VAMOS Spartan tennis in the next round! :banana: :yippee: :bigclap:

·
In hiding.
19,116 Posts
Re: R1 Universiade: Genci Cakciri (ALB, scarecrows) d. Whitney McFarlane (Virgin Isla

Vamos!

Keep it up Genci! :worship:

·
Registered
7,055 Posts

Never in doubt :p

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts

Eaaaaaaaaaaaaasy.

·
Registered
86,336 Posts
Re: R1 Universiade: Genci Cakciri (ALB, scarecrows) d. Whitney McFarlane (Virgin Isl)

:yeah:

·
Registered
2,814 Posts

well done Genci :worship:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts

:banana: Way to go! Next:D

B

·
0 Posts

Overrated this Genci kid

Me = #1 Genci hataaaah

·
Tênis Mambembe
36,773 Posts

:speakles:

This must be a pity point for the Whitney Houston.
:lol:

who cares about Whitney Houston? The important is that GENCI WON in straight sets and has a big chance to reach third round at least :D

Hajde Genci! :rocker2:

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts

Fixed.

Whitney was offered a lot of money to tank and she took it, she needed to fund her drug addiction ;)

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts

Genci for bandwagon of the month :music:

1 - 20 of 203 Posts