Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Bite me.....
62,990 Posts
:wavey: got loooooooooooooots of pics from Saturday & Sunday :lol:

Marianoooo :inlove:

he had his left wrist taped at the final practice last night...I hope nothing serious is wrong.

In between practice he was very talkative :haha: he's so funny!! :lol: He said see you tomorrow...but :sad: I'm stuck at wooooooork :hysteric:

Suerte for today!

·
Bite me.....
62,990 Posts
:wavey: Martine, kijk eens naar jou berichtjes en naar mijn berichtjes...volgens mij is je signature foto nog steeds iets te groot :awww:

·
Registered
771 Posts
:wavey: got loooooooooooooots of pics from Saturday & Sunday :lol:

Marianoooo :inlove:

he had his left wrist taped at the final practice last night...I hope nothing serious is wrong.

In between practice he was very talkative :haha: he's so funny!! :lol: He said see you tomorrow...but :sad: I'm stuck at wooooooork :hysteric:

Suerte for today!

HI!!!

Thanks for the news :)

·
Bite me.....
62,990 Posts
HI!!!

Thanks for the news :)
hi Louise!! ooooooooooh he was so adorable during practice!! Does his coach have a daughter? (about 2-3 years of age?)

We know how he is with kids....but this was soooooooo :inlove: what a lovely man!

And when we were talking he was so sweet as well :hug:

·
Bite me.....
62,990 Posts
but I sooooooo wanted to take a hairbrush with me on Sunday, to tidy his hair a bit :devil:

If that is at all possible :haha: ;)

·
Registered
771 Posts
Carlita.... he was at Hamburg again this year - and 1 year on - just as cute with mine in fact cuter... that man is wonderful with children.

·
Bite me.....
62,990 Posts
Carlita.... he was at Hamburg again this year - and 1 year on - just as cute with mine in fact cuter... that man is wonderful with children.
he is!!! The little girl came running to him and he cuddled her and when her daddy held her he was still all cuddles and she was laughing. I wish I had my camera ready :awww:

·
yawn
10,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They just started playing!
Please do better then Calleri just did Zaba, so my day will be good after all....

@ Carlita: I do like his "wild" look, so don't tidy him up too much ;)

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Yes, it is the unique Mariano hairstyle we so adore :)

Thanks Carlita for the news, much appreciated :)

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
The hair must be left alone.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts