Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
WHY???? i mean i like Gaudio but his chances on HC are less than zero, even though Coria lost in straights we ALL know that his a great fighter and he'll give anything for his DC team....well anyways VAMOS GASTON!

·
Registered
181 Posts
what???????????
what¿??????????????????????
what????????????????????????
who made that desicion????? :confused: :sad: :sad:

thats really STUPID!"!!!!!!!!!!!!
If it was Mancini, hes an asshole!!!
Oh Mancini youre an ASSHOLE!!!
O my god, we are going to lose now....
Good bye CUP DAVIS

WHO MADE THAT IDIOT DESICION????
I CAN T BELIEVE THIS

WE ARE LOOSING!!!!!!!!
BAAADDD

GAUIDO IS USELESSS :( :( :(

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Not smart, Hrbaty leads Gaudio 4-1

2005 Australian Open, Hard, R32
6 7 7 6 7 6 1 6 3 6 Hrbaty

2004 Australian Open, Hard, R64
1 6 5 7 0 6 Hrbaty

2001 Stuttgart, Clay R16
1 6 6 2 6 4 Gaudio

2001 Roland Garros, Clay, R128
6 7 7 5 6 7 6 2 6 8 Hrbaty

2000 Monte Carlo, Clay, SF
6 4 5 7 2 6

Hrbaty and Coria are tied 2-2 with both of Hrbaty's wins coming by retirement by Coria.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
I"m sure that if this was the decision that was made, it was made with good reason. Best of luck to Gaudio. I'm not sure that it matters who Argentina plays against Hrbaty, unfortunately.

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
:confused: Doesn't seem to make sense to me given recent form, surface, H2H, etc. but we'll see how this plays out. I'll have to root for Gaston.

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
There must be serious concerns over Coria for whatever reason, because I can't think of a better way for them to lose if they tried. I mean, I hope Gaudio can push it to a fifth rubber, but the odds of him doing it on this court against this opponent, just about the worst possible for him to face, are negligible.

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
This decision only makes sense if Coria has an injury problem.

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Sjengster said:
There must be serious concerns over Coria for whatever reason, because I can't think of a better way for them to lose if they tried. I mean, I hope Gaudio can push it to a fifth rubber, but the odds of him doing it on this court against this opponent, just about the worst possible for him to face, are negligible.
I thought perhaps they'd use Puerta instead, but Puerta doesn't really have an indoor record, does he?

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Good luck Gaston :yeah: (you will need it)

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
i dont know if is the right decision but I hope Gaston could defeat Hrbaty!!!...VAMOS!!

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
Maybe Coria himself doesn't feel up to the task? Or was he too disappointed about hismelf because I'm sure that Argentina awaited much more from this tie of him against Beck?! Or Mancini thinks "Gaudio can't lose any worse to Hrbaty than Coria did against Beck" or there is something else going on behind locked doors that we are not aware of.

Interesting decision for sure. Does Gaudio lose tomorrow, Mancini will be ripped into pieces, if not and Argentina wins this tie, he will be the King and everybody will say "what a brave and clever move".

·
Registered
10,453 Posts
Good Luck GG.

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Neely said:
Maybe Coria himself doesn't feel up to the task? Or was he too disappointed about hismelf because I'm sure that Argentina awaited much more from this tie of him against Beck?! Or Mancini thinks "Gaudio can't lose any worse to Hrbaty than Coria did against Beck" or there is something else going on behind locked doors that we are not aware of.

Interesting decision for sure. Does Gaudio lose tomorrow, Mancini will be ripped into pieces, if not and Argentina wins this tie, he will be the King and everybody will say "what a brave and clever move".
Exactly. Remember when Luli was criticized for using Puerta in the doubles against the Aussies? Perhaps he thinks making a similar gamble will pay off? Maybe it will, but I'm not counting on it.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Jinx said:
what???????????
what¿??????????????????????
what????????????????????????
who made that desicion????? :confused: :sad: :sad:

thats really STUPID!"!!!!!!!!!!!!
If it was Mancini, hes an asshole!!!
Oh Mancini youre an ASSHOLE!!!
O my god, we are going to lose now....
Good bye CUP DAVIS

WHO MADE THAT IDIOT DESICION????
I CAN T BELIEVE THIS

WE ARE LOOSING!!!!!!!!
BAAADDD

GAUIDO IS USELESSS :( :( :(
You're taking it well :lol:
Anyway, hopefully Gaston can get the win. I just hope this doesn't mean something's wrong with Guille :unsure:...

1 - 20 of 82 Posts