Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Re: Gaudio Forum Constitution, Read carefully.

Our constitution isn't meant to ban ppl. If posters stick to the rules, then they can post, whoever they are. As long as they break the rules, they will see their post deleted or amended, with the risk of being banned, depending on the fault. Based on this, I don't see why a particular poster should be banned. Well, that's my opinion only. :)

·
Registered
7,934 Posts

Read some of Tangy's funny stuff at TW under the name Free_Martha. She attacks Roger and Gaudio like white on rice. As long as she stays a pretender here then I guess she will be fine.

·
Premium Member
18,295 Posts

Dirk said:
Read some of Tangy's funny stuff at TW under the name Free_Martha. She attacks Roger and Gaudio like white on rice. As long as she stays a pretender here then I guess she will be fine.
Do you really need to post that here?

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

Dirk said:
I have my own views, but there are certain things out of my control, which mean at this point in time I can't ban her, but Choupi has explained it clearly enough, as to what I can and can't do. Lets say Premimum Member has certain benefits.

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts

Dirk said:
TMI!!!

·
124,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

Dirk said:
What does TMI mean? Tangy will behave herself here but she likes Gaudio as much as she likes Federer. :rolleyes:
Dirk, don't worry about this. It's under control and I have explained everything and could we leave the subject now and yes it is being monitored.

TMI - too much information.

·
Registered
7,934 Posts

Oh ok. I don't want to push the issue. I regret even bringing it up but I couldn't control myself.

I do like the thread by the way.

·
124,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

Dirk said:
Oh ok. I don't want to push the issue. I regret even bringing it up but I couldn't control myself.

I do like the thread by the way.
Thanks man and no problem with that. You asked a question and I hope I gave you an explanation that makes sense.

Now, the big man plays today, that is what counts.

·
Premium Member
25,459 Posts

Choupi said:
Our constitution isn't meant to ban ppl. If posters stick to the rules, then they can post, whoever they are. As long as they break the rules, they will see their post deleted or amended, with the risk of being banned, depending on the fault. Based on this, I don't see why a particular poster should be banned. Well, that's my opinion only. :)
I agree Choupi. Thanks for being reasonable. :hug:

·
Registered
20,073 Posts

tangerine_dream said:
I agree Choupi. Thanks for being reasonable. :hug:
It isn't a matter of being reasonable. It's a matter of being fair. I think that if we want posters to take this constitution into consideration, it has to be. As simple as that. There are rules to be respected. If they get broken, sanction will fall. :)

·
124,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

These rules are very clear and as for now the thread will be locked, as no more needs to be added to it. If there is something to add, then I will, but these forum rules are clear enough.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.