Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I haven't see Gaudio make so many UEs ever. Double faults galore. Baker played okay but Gaudio has really handed the first set to Baker in the tiebreak.

Will be interesting to see if Gaston decides to try harder this set. He really looks like he doesn't care out there on some points. Could be the first seed out??

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Gaudio :sad: Hopefully he will fight back. Thanks for the update

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup.. he's just dropped the first game of the second set as well. one of his BH slices didn't even reach halfway up the net and there was no pressure.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
he should.. I think he made something like 26UEs after the first set. the only saving grace was baker made 20 UEs n that's why the set was even close.

·
Registered
18,865 Posts
Gaudio trailing in the second set 2-4:(

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Double break now 5-2. Baker is playing poorly and still demolishing him :rolleyes:

If Gaston doesn't want to try at a Slam like this he should give his place to someone that will give 100%, no offence Gaston fans

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Gaudio :tape: what a shitty performance

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Oh Gaston!:sad:

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
JustmeUK said:
Well I haven't see Gaudio make so many UEs ever. Double faults galore. Baker played okay but Gaudio has really handed the first set to Baker in the tiebreak.

Will be interesting to see if Gaston decides to try harder this set. He really looks like he doesn't care out there on some points. Could be the first seed out??

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad: :mad: :mad: GAUDIO

·
Registered
346 Posts
Baker is playing amazing though, especailly for a cripple :eek:

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Baker's gotten very butchy since the last time I saw him. Scruffy and all.

I wanted Gaston to win, but congrats to Baker anyway :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts