Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's nice to see the Argentine fight back into competition. He has a lot of work left to build up from the 99th ranking he has now. Also, Roger Federer had something to do with the face he's back so kudos to him.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
It's nice to see the Argentine fight back into competition. He has a lot of work left to build up from the 99th ranking he has now. Also, Roger Federer had something to do with the face he's back so kudos to him.
What does Federer have to do with his return?

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I shouldn't have asked.

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
He plays Vliegen, who can play on clay plus in Gstaad the condition are pretty fast and Gaudio is in such a poor form, so I would say Vliegen has very good chances to win :sad:

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Good first round for Gaudio against Vliegen, but there's no way to gauge his form right now and it could go either way. He still has a few years of good tennis left in him, so the sooner he finds form again, the better.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I heard Roger called him and showed him his support, told him to keep it up, that kind of stuff.
That's nice. I hope Gaston does well.

·
Registered
30,480 Posts
I hope he starts doing well again. I am looking forward to watching more matches of him. It has been a long time...

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Not news, but all the best.

·
Registered
21,230 Posts
eurosport dont seem to be showing any of it today :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts