Mens Tennis Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
:rolleyes: you're such a delusional fangirl :)

So you think the only guys preventing Richard from reaching the very top are Dave and Pics? :confused: you've already written Fed, Nadal, Djoke and Muzza off?
Ffs i NEVER said that!!!!!:mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

I just said that in the TMS of Paris,Nalbandian was PROBABLY the one who prevented him to win it because i frankly thought he would have beaten Nadal in final.

· Registered
6,658 Posts
What a fu.. do you want him to say ? He is just being honest saying that Nalby and Pics are more harder for him to play with. And it is not like Fed or Rafa is going to let him win in their next match with him if he says that their play is most dangerous for him.

· Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,543 Posts
I agree that I think Gasquet is at times a little to ready to mentally concede the opponent is playing too good and accept the coming defeat.

I don't think that's fair here though - he didn't serve well but it seems like Ferrer just totally outclassed him today, like he did in Tokyo, and fair enough for admitting that.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.