Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:woohoo: Gasquet beat Gicquel 6-3 6-1 to win his third title of the year. He has now won a title on the three different surfaces which proves he truly is an all-court player :banana: He has played brilliantly this week with some fantastic wins over Safin, Soderling and Clement :hatoff: Richie you rock :rocker2: :kiss:

Arsenal only drew 1-1 with Everton :( :ras: Good luck against CSKA Moscow in the week boys :yeah: Rossi fell off his bike in the fifth lap of the world championship deciding race today which handed the title to Hayden :banghead: :tears: he's had such bad luck this year so good luck in 2007 :banana:

On the other hand, I have to go back to school tomorrow :smash: :sobbing: that REALLY sucks, i have had the whole week off and its been brilliant :cool: Back to exams and homework and other stupid stuff :mad:.....Oh crap speaking of homework i havent done any this week, i have a whole science project to do :bolt:

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :smooch: :couple: :hug:

·
Registered
9,056 Posts
good luck with your science project.

·
Registered
18,903 Posts
:D i'm happy to see Richard won... he's like the only French player I can count on right now :lol:

Best of luck with all the stuffs at school :hug:

Oh, and we'll see who is the best :devil: :p

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:yeah:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts