Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The writing's clearly on the wall. :devil:

Federer's down with an ailment. Djokovic and Nadal lost to Roddick for gods sake. Davydenko won't win because it doesn't pay much to win. Roddick won't win, because he doesn't win two titles in a row and he won the last tournament he played in. Nalbandian will be distracted by McDonalds eat outs and Ferrer is pathetic this year.

That leaves us with Gasquet, the second coming of Jesus for tennis. The saviour of all things classy. He even threw away a match in Dubai to practice for the masters titles.

·
Registered
20,460 Posts

Federer's down with an ailment. Djokovic and Nadal lost to Roddick for gods sake. Davydenko won't win because it doesn't pay much to win. Roddick won't win, because he doesn't win two titles in a row and he won the last tournament he played in. Nalbandian will be distracted by McDonalds eat outs and Ferrer is pathetic this year.

That leaves us with Gasquet, the second coming of Jesus for tennis. The saviour of all things classy. He even threw away a match in Dubai to practice for the masters titles.
:woohoo: Thanks for the tip, I'm placing my bet right away :worship:
Now do you think I should also bet on him winning all his matches in straight :awww: ?

·
Registered
2,401 Posts

I give this post 9 lols out of 10!

:D

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
this juvvi is good :silly:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Quality stuff.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
He'll probably lose in 1st/2nd round now. :tape:

if it is gasgay, his specialty is failing anyway he can. lets see. it could be a common cold or an upset stomach from eating too many fried frogs.

or just imaginary fatigue. he seems to be victimized by imaginary fatigue quite a bit.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
The guy is trying to be funny, but Richard is not funny this year. I watched him destroy Novak in TMC last year and i thought omfg is this guy going to finally be the factor in 2008... and yeah he proved me that he is not going to be the factor.
And what a magnificent young boy he was. There was no true opponent for him, but now he just didn't improve his game. That's probably one of the downsides of being dominant in junior years.

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Starting with IW, Gasquet to go undefeated on North American hard until US Open '10, final, l. to Donald Young. :worshp:

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
There is no reason he cant win 1 of them after all he did reach the final of one of those.

Just needs to become more ruthless.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,408 Posts
i agree with juvvi

·
Registered
27,928 Posts
I really like gasquet and I wish him the best.

but that sounds like a joke. He wont even be in any final.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts