Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i felt like every year theres always that 1 or 2 guys (nicolai and gasquet this year) that just doesnt make it that interesting

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
i felt like every year theres always that 1 or 2 guys (nicolai and gasquet this year) that just doesnt make it that interesting
if gasquet sucks why Murray wasn't able to defeat him ??

Gasquet deserved to be here he had enough points and some good results better in big events than Murray. And if someone sucked at TMC it was dJOKE

·
Registered
976 Posts
I don't know, at times I've seen Murray suck just as bad as Gasquet did in that match.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea thats true, murray is a pretty smart player though, but in that match it didnt look like gasquet was using his head much

·
Registered
564 Posts
yea thats true, murray is a pretty smart player though, but in that match it didnt look like gasquet was using his head much
It's hard to use your head when you lack a brain

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
So smart that he has yet to win a match against Nadal,Djokovic and Gasquet and so smart that he lost to Robredo(a poor man's Ferrer) 6-0 3-6 2-6 recently :eek:
The worst is that i'm a big fan of Murray but seriously ,when i see such bullshit written about Gasquet ,i'm obliged to respond.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Fact: I wanted to see Muza on TMC too, but he had his chance, direct showdown with Richard and he failed, no need to speak more :ignore:

To be honest I wanted Nalbandian to make it to TMC and I am convinced that he is the best player at the moment on tour, but that didn't happen also. :sad:

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
Fact: I wanted to see Muza on TMC too, but he had his chance, direct showdown with Richard and he failed, no need to speak more
Agree with this - I would rather Murray than Gasquet there, but Murray had his chance and blew it so there's no point bellyaching about it now.

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
It would have been better if Murray and Nalbandian were here instead of some others as they are much fresher, having both missed chunks of the season. Sure both would have put up a much better show than some of the other mugs - especially Djoko and Davy who look like the last place they want to be is in Shanghai.

However, Nalbandian only has himself to blame for being such a lazy mug for most of the season and Murray, well he was unlucky with injuries, otherwise Gasquet wouldn't have a hope of being in Shanghai regardless of their match in Paris.

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
It would have been better if Murray and Nalbandian were here instead of some others as they are much fresher, having both missed chunks of the season. Sure both would have put up a much better show than some of the other mugs - especially Djoko and Davy who look like the last place they want to be is in Shanghai.

However, Nalbandian only has himself to blame for being such a lazy mug for most of the season and Murray, well he was unlucky with injuries, otherwise Gasquet wouldn't have a hope of being in Shanghai regardless of their match in Paris.
:yeah:

Shanghai 07 generally sucks - everyone is tired or just playin crap. Muzza and Dave wouldve cleaned up....oh well next year!!

·
Registered
27,317 Posts
What? This TMC is the most interesting TMC ever.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

·
Registered
5,572 Posts

·
Retired Party Hostess
14,983 Posts
I completely agree with the thread title. :)
Dammit- and I was just going to pm you about this, because I was confused. I should have known. You trick people. :(

No more raw chocolate recipes for you. :p

As for the OP, Murray needed to make it happen. As much as I wanted to see him make it to the final 8.... at least he looked a lot more ready at the end, regardless. Looking forward to '08. :yeah:

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Muzza had 6 months of injury problems
followed by 2 months of brain problems in French tournaments

both things cost him his place.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I read the title about five different ways, inserting my own punctuation. I agree with those above who thought "Gasquet Sucks Murray - Would've Made it More Interesting" was the best choice. Huzzah.

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
WTF? :tard:

Gasquet is bad, yet he crushed Djokovic in straights and pushed Nadal to 3.

Djokovic didn't even win a single set.

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
Get over it guys, Murray did NOT qualify. :p

·
Registered
42,421 Posts
Muzza had 6 months of injury problems
followed by 2 months of brain problems in French tournaments

both things cost him his place.
:spit: 'brain problems' :rolls:

I read the title about five different ways, inserting my own punctuation. I agree with those above who thought "Gasquet Sucks Murray - Would've Made it More Interesting" was the best choice. Huzzah.
Yep, that's the best punctuation! :yeah: :hatoff:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts