Banned
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He did it.
What a legend :worship:

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
A legend for what? for beating an opponent who played 4h50min under 36°C in the previous round?

:stupid: :stupid:
Yeah, taking down an injured opponent is the sign of a champion. Federer for example is able to win matches without even taking to the court. It's the clear sign of a legend.

Reactions: Orka_n

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
A legend for what? for beating an opponent who played 4h50min under 36°C in the previous round?

:stupid: :stupid:
think you missed the scaracism in that post.

I'm a huge gasquet fan but that was so painful I actually stoppped watching in the middle of the second set. Very hard for Gasquet to get any type of rhythm but he is REALLY going to have to do something about his break point conversion if he has any hope of going further in the draw.

·
Registered
29,419 Posts
He will return

and rise

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Hard to watch this mug Golubev. No wonder his ranking is awful. I don't know how he was any good in the first place. Just awful tennis, missing routine shots by 10 feet.

Tipsy/Gasquet R3 should be good. I'd love to see the winner of that beat Ferrer and make a Djokovic-Tipsy/Gasquet quater

·
Registered
21,337 Posts

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
I guess this is a case of "tennis won", but unfortunately in a rather ugly way. Congrats to Gasquet, at least he's still heading in the right direction at this AO.
Not a bad AO for the Frenchies at all this year so far, good to see.

Golubev... yeah, pretty sure he will rise. Somewhere in 2112.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I guess this is a case of "tennis won", but unfortunately in a rather ugly way. Congrats to Gasquet, at least he's still heading in the right direction at this AO.
Not a bad AO for the Frenchies at all this year so far, good to see.

Golubev... yeah, pretty sure he will rise. Somewhere in 2112.
From the dead? Now that would be a sight to see. Night of the living overhead.

·
Registered
16,071 Posts
difficult to judge richies level of play but he played ok break point conversion not so much

1 - 18 of 18 Posts