Mens Tennis Forums banner

Garin out, Isner out, will 6 LL be enough to fill the draw?

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
59,336 Posts
Dellien and Daniel were the winners, Dzumhur and Barrere the losers.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
It isn't hard.

Daniel and Dellien won the standard LL draw

They will take an additional six (at least) players to Australia from the final round of qualifying as ALT/LLs in case of any more withdrawals.

·
Registered
59,336 Posts
It isn't hard.

Daniel and Dellien won the standard LL draw

They will take an additional six (at least) players to Australia from the final round of qualifying as ALT/LLs in case of any more withdrawals.
Is it six additional, or six total? Have seen both.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
There will be more LLs coming for sure. Barrere has one LL spot - everyone who saw him play today can confirm this.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Yeah, because it's his fault he was told two false positives. It's amazing how many not real positive tests that there are, the percentage of false positives must be enornmous. KEEP THE POPULATION IN LINE.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Because the lucky losers are determined by the highest seeds that reach the final qualifying round.
This would suggest you can be a lucky loser without actually losing? I think it may be the highest ranked losers in the final qualifying round, but that is just guessing based on what seems logical.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
This would suggest you can be a lucky loser without actually losing? I think it may be the highest ranked losers in the final qualifying round, but that is just guessing based on what seems logical.
Barrere was the #1 seed and lost in the final qualifying round. That's why I thought he would get a spot.

·
Registered
166 Posts
So what about all the players who lost in the final round of qualifying? Are any of them going to Australia because there is no doubt in my mind there will be more withdrawals. What about someone like Dustin Brown? Will he have a shot of getting into the MD if he shows up and quarantines? Or will the slots be filled by Aussies?

·
Registered
5,139 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
So what about all the players who lost in the final round of qualifying? Are any of them going to Australia because there is no doubt in my mind there will be more withdrawals. What about someone like Dustin Brown? Will he have a shot of getting into the MD if he shows up and quarantines? Or will the slots be filled by Aussies?
If all of the 6 LL's are filled the next spaces will be filled by ANYONE who is on site (doubles ??) and took part in the Qualies draw
In Order
Lose QR3
Lose QR2
Lose QR1

21 - 40 of 41 Posts