Mens Tennis Forums banner

Garin out, Isner out, will 6 LL be enough to fill the draw?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably not enough, which means they will invite local players? Who knows, Schoolkate may play in the main draw :D

·
Premium Member
9,177 Posts
Hopefully Musetti gets in.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
With covidgate, i am expecting more than 4 more "withdrawals".
You shouldn't. Even if someone is positive at his arrival in Melbourne, he will have enough time to become negative during 2 weeks quarantine before AO.

Reactions: chilazon

·
Registered
10,962 Posts
According yo the press Dellien will be in draw. Do we know the others?

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Excuse me i dont understand why Barrere and Delien are already qualified-don t they draw LL from the 6 top ranked players who havent qualified yet ?
Isn’t it based on highest ranked players who lost in the final round? I don’t think any first round losers are gonna qualify despite ranking, that wouldn’t make sense

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
Excuse me i dont understand why Barrere and Delien are already qualified-don t they draw LL from the 6 top ranked players who havent qualified yet ?
Because the lucky losers are determined by the highest seeds that reach the final qualifying round.

·
Registered
100 Posts
6 LL's?. 8 Players have withdrawn but have been replaced by alternates. Quite a few players didn't sign up for qualies in the hope they would get into the main draw via other players withdrawing.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts