Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone here a pc or console gamer fanatic? because iam.whats your favorite games?
anyone know of any new or old great games? i need a new one to play. :)
come here to discus new old games, favorites, least favorites,problems you have with games, tips, anything to do with games :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,258 Posts
I love my PS2, favorite game, lots... I used to play san andreas, vice city, nfs underground 1+2... And some tennis games, smash court...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you boys need to explore the horizons a bit more than just playstation sport and gta games. check out the war games, call of duty, medal of honour series, brothers in arms. the classics like half life and doom and the upgrades of 2 and 3 respectively.
the battlefield games are class too. you ever seen the movie starship troopers\? well theres a game cuming out late this year, looks amazing.
but some of the past are greats. goldeneye on the 64 which started the revolution on shoot em ups.amazing game considering its time, present games still have nothing on it. i was pissed with rogue agent, they just used the name 'goldeneye' to sell it. zelda is another great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,172 Posts
1sun said:
you boys need to explore the horizons a bit more than just playstation sport and gta games. check out the war games, call of duty, medal of honour series, brothers in arms. the classics like half life and doom and the upgrades of 2 and 3 respectively.
the battlefield games are class too. you ever seen the movie starship troopers\? well theres a game cuming out late this year, looks amazing.
but some of the past are greats. goldeneye on the 64 which started the revolution on shoot em ups.amazing game considering its time, present games still have nothing on it. i was pissed with rogue agent, they just used the name 'goldeneye' to sell it. zelda is another great.
Oh my God this so reminds me of my roomates freshmen year, by finals week all I could hear in my dreams were those m-16's from counterstrike and half life, terrorists prepapre! :lol: and Age of the vampires, good God. :haha:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Federerhingis said:
Oh my God this so reminds me of my roomates freshmen year, by finals week all I could hear in my dreams were those m-16's from counterstrike and half life, terrorists prepapre! :lol: and Age of the vampires, good God. :haha:
lol. i have an addiciton :)
thanks for mentioning counterstrike. i totaly forgot that one. great online game, pretty hard but a good add on from half life
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,509 Posts
Serious about games, mad about life :lol:
I played lots of games on the PC. And still do, when I have the time...
Favs: Counter-Strike (best multiplayer shooter ever), Warcraft 3(best RTS ever) along with Starcraft, NFS series, Heroes 3 (best TBS ever)....and my favs, adventure games (Monkey Island series, Syberia series, TLJ, Still Life, etc)
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
adee-gee said:
PC Game - Championship Manager :worship:
I used to be hooked on the 1997/98 version, straight forward, nice and easy. I get the updates but it just gets more and more ridculously complicated - completing one season is an effort in itself
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
534 Posts
yesterday I played those online games that every PC has. I played Hearts with an english, a french and a dutch. The french was funny as he thought the one with most points is the winner. He kept taking penalty cards on purpose :eek:. He lost every single round but thinking he was rolling over all of us :eek: :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,782 Posts
Amateurs!
The only game that ever mattered in the history of gaming is the legendary Civilization series by Sid Meier.
Though this game cost me about 3 years of my life (heck, I had tons of free time in high school), I'm still eagerly awaiting Civ 4. Hopefully I'll have a bit of time to play when it comes out! :)
 

·
_._._._._._
Joined
·
72,524 Posts
bad gambler said:
I used to be hooked on the 1997/98 version, straight forward, nice and easy. I get the updates but it just gets more and more ridculously complicated - completing one season is an effort in itself
I agree. 99/00 was the best one they ever created. Black disk. Go Millwall or Peterborough, they're 2 teams that start in low divisions (2 and 3 respectively) but have loads of good youngsters. Its very satisfying when you get promoted without having loads of cash to spend, and the youngsters turn into world-beaters.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top