Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
you should have posted this news on my thread Nathi :haha:
Mods- Merge :lol:

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sue I think you should put the recent unusual events in the thread titles line, then we probably should merge it :lol:.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Sue I think you should put the recent unusual events in the thread titles line, then we probably should merge it :lol:.
I am just teasing;) I don't really care :hug:

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
I remember about seeing "gringo" Schneiter (former Puerta and other argentines coach) playing qualies of a challenger some time ago on Tenis Pro (former Zabaleta show) :lol:

·
28,802 Posts
Phillip Bester played a few tournaments last year with his coach, Glenn Weiner (now that new Asian guys coach)

·
Registered
34,674 Posts
I remember about seeing "gringo" Schneiter (former Puerta and other argentines coach) playing qualies of a challenger some time ago on Tenis Pro (former Zabaleta show) :lol:
Schneiter won doubles tournaments with Roitman if I dont remember wrong.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
"Gringo" what a legend he is. He is Calleri's coach and I remember last year Marcus Roy coach of the King, played doubles with Hernandez at a challenger as well.

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
In last september Mannarino lost against Rodolphe Gilbert 6/1 6/4 in Orleans.
Gilbert is almost 40, retired since 2000 and coaches Marc Gicquel.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Gaby Markus in the day.

·
Registered
18,619 Posts
Zampieri/Silva d. Markus/Fiorentino 6-2 6-0 :sad:

Carlton Fiorentino is the son of ITG Tennis President Carl Fiorentino. who created this company with Carlos Valdivieso (ecuatorian), who is organizing this tournaments in his country :worship:

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Orsanic played doubles with Chucho in Sopot in 2005, they won one match against Linstedt/Wassen, Orsanic practised serve in the breaks between the games, gave Chucho lessons, chatted with Gerry Armstrong and of course collected standing ovations :lol:.

Anyway nice try Markus... 2 games won :yeah:

·
Banned
218 Posts
What a waste of space your threads are :help:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts