Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
62,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will win this match? This market will be closed at the stated time. If a player retires before a set has been completed, all bets will be void and stakes returned. You must be logged in as a registered member to place bets using your Credits.

For helpful head-to-head statistics and match facts we recommend the following online resource:
http://www.atpworldtour.com/tennis/en/players/

Find More vBets...
Visit the vBookie centre for more markets, betting statistics, your history, and settlement information.

Are you new? Do you want To play?
Register today for a free MensTennisForums.com account !

·
Registered
258 Posts
Dolgo has a bit more juice right now as Monfils just became more expensive right now. Dolgo is taking more action now over Monfils. He appears to be the dark horse. Ha. SMH.

·
21,302 Posts
Dolgo has a bit more juice right now as Monfils just became more expensive right now. Dolgo is taking more action now over Monfils. He appears to be the dark horse. Ha. SMH.
Don't know what you are talking about. It's been 9 hours since Litotes opened this market and the odds are still about the same in most bookmakers.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Don't know ok well it opened at -190 for Querrey NOW its -180 for Querrey. LOL. Even cheaper. Oh that's right , you said "most bookmakers" true very true my friend...

·
Registered
258 Posts
This is the other SF. Querrey is not involved :)
Oh sorry..yeah. I meant Monfils opened at -165 now he is -175 for Monfils. More play for dolgo is what I meant sorry for mixup on that. I grabbed monfils at the cheaper rate. I think he is good value for this matchup.
Thanks for correction.

·
21,302 Posts
Didn't see it first, but now I see what you are talking about. Average odds on Dolgo have increased in the last two hours. Both Dolgo and Monfils are too unpredictable, so I have no idea what is good value is in this match. :lol:

I've put equal amounts on both underdogs today. IMO, the odds of at least one of them wining is quite high, and that is enough to give me a profit.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Great man. Good luck. I used to do that but then I hated losing even the one match by playing the dogs. i.e all the dogs. I got stingy. Now I grind them to the ground. What used to be trash for me is now treasure. This match used to be a throw out for me until I focused in on the players more. Monfils is hammering Dolgo. Because I was afraid of that I would shy away, now I attack it head on. Lol

·
21,302 Posts
Dolgo is just too much. Up a double break, had set points and still lost the first. Hopefully Melzer wins and saves my day.

Are you talking about actual betting? I believe most of the users active in vBetting (including me) do not do real betting.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Dolgo is just too much. Up a double break, had set points and still lost the first. Hopefully Melzer wins and saves my day.

Are you talking about actual betting? I believe most of the users active in vBetting (including me) do not do real betting.
Oh. yeah I love to play on tennis. I hope that doesn't offend..I had no idea..

·
21,302 Posts
Oh. yeah I love to play on tennis. I hope that doesn't offend..I had no idea..
Of course not. It was more of a passing statement than anything else. Irrespective of real or virtual betting, discussing your reasons behind bets is always good. :yeah:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts