Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andy Roddick looks fat. looks unmotivated. Even His shoes looks like he in a park to Jog. I think he is just hanging in there to be a chair person for Players Association or something.

Even in his press conference he said He just wants the season to end.

Discuss

·
Premium Member
29,536 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Andy Roddick looks fat. looks unmotivated. Even His shoes looks like he in a park to Jog. I think he is just hanging in there to be a chair person for Players Association or something.

Even in his press conference he said He just wants the season to end.

Discuss
With his loss to Murray today, his 2011 season is over! He got what he wished for.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Win some american hard court tournies and hang up his raquet in a couple of years. Maybe an other semifinal run at Wimbly

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Andy had dropped out of the Top 10 a few times before, but had always managed to get back up into the Top 10. The last time he dropped out however he hasn't been able to get back in so at that point I realized Andy's tennis future was behind him. I guess he is too busy with Brooklyn.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
He's 29 and has been on a downward spiral the last couple of years. He doesn't have the talent to pull an Agassi. He's finished, meaning that he'll hang around the tour for two more years with ever poorer results and then retire at 31.

·
Premium Member
20,709 Posts
another heya-baiting thread :zzz:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Whatever, he won a slam already.

That's all a tennis player has to do in life.

Even if the other Andy (the Murray one) got to the finals of the next consecutive 30 Grand Slams, and lost in each final - his career will look infinitely worse than A-Rod's.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Andy's one of a number of players who will be definitely looking to hit form in the summer of 2012 for the extended grass court season. After that, who knows?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts