Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29,419 Posts
Hm, what happened to Bozoljac? Injuries? He was a decent player back in 2010. He beat Dolog, Raonic, Malisse etc. Was close to taking Federer to 5 in Wimbledon IIRC

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
great win for Bozo considering he hasn't played singles in quite awhile. His ranking tumbled after failing do anything at two Indian challengers that he had a bunch of points to defend from 2014. I think he is concentrating on doubles, where he could do really well if he commits full time.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Hm, what happened to Bozoljac? Injuries? He was a decent player back in 2010. He beat Dolog, Raonic, Malisse etc. Was close to taking Federer to 5 in Wimbledon IIRC
he got his back hurt for first time in 2007, haven't treat it right, got aggravated in 2010-2011 and he was pretty much out of it till summer last year.
also, never was too serious, he was a playboy... but he got married, got daughter, so now he is trying to get back, but i think best years have passed. too bad he was never too serious about tennis, that backhand he has is a thing of beauty

·
Registered
29,419 Posts
he got his back hurt for first time in 2007, haven't treat it right, got aggravated in 2010-2011 and he was pretty much out of it till summer last year.
also, never was too serious, he was a playboy... but he got married, got daughter, so now he is trying to get back, but i think best years have passed. too bad he was never too serious about tennis, that backhand he has is a thing of beauty
I see. The Serbs generally have good backhands... Tipsy's BH DTL when he's on is eye candy, too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts