Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after winning Paris:

Q. Fabrice Santoro said before the match that this final was going to be the No. 1 player in the world against the best player in the world. What do you think about that?

MARAT SAFIN: Thanks, Fabrice. Thanks very much. I still love him too ‑ very much.
He's even better, he beat me six times (laughter).

·
Registered
212 Posts
LOL :) Crazy fella'

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Cute! :D

I also like this one from Marat:

"Q. Will Yevgeny actually retire if you win the Davis Cup?

MARAT SAFIN: That is the question without any answer. I cannot give you the answer. He says yes, but, you know, he has like seven Fridays in a week."

:D

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
Nice quote

This one was in ACE magazine

Of course!" he blurts out, when asked if he considers himself a ladies' man.
"I'm not gay! Find me one normal guy who doesn't like women's company. I think it's good. It's natural. You cannot fight against nature, right?"

:D :D

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
LMAO! Marat is a class clown! I love his humor!

·
Registered
496 Posts
for Marat!

·
Registered
444 Posts
And that accent :D :D :D, even if I didn't understand what he said the way he delivers it makes it funny for me :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I find men with a sense of humor sexy :D :D :D. MARAT!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
lol, he's very good for the people who are down. great humor!!

·
Registered
326 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Ohhh...how i want a guy like Marat in my house!! or even the real Marat!! ;) Funny, sexy, hot, handsome, smart, rich...!!! All we want in a guy!! :kiss: Marat!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I found this hilarious:

During a phone interview...
Marat: Lady, can you speak up a little bit -- Indianapolis is a little far from Europe, so I can't hear you.

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
Another one

Also from the atp interview

Q. His forehand and backhand, do you think are they the best in tennis or is there someone better?

MARAT SAFIN: No, I think -- Hewitt, what is good, his complete game. He has everything, you know. But he doesn't have the best forehand. The best forehand, I don't know who has at the moment. Ferrero maybe. Federer I think is the best forehand. One-hand backhand type thing is Kuerten. Tommy Haas is great backhand, one-hand. And two-hands backhand I think Kafelnikov, Agassi. And how to say this one? The Russian one, doesn't have a bad one also. What is his name, the young one, the tall one? This guy, you know (laughter)?

Q. I'm not sure which player that is.

MARAT SAFIN: The one not playing too bad. He beat once Sampras in the finals of US Open. Do you know him (laughter)? Safin, maybe Safin? I mean, I don't know, I consider myself I don't have a bad backhand. Not super, but I'm working on it.

Good luck in Shanghai :kiss: :kiss:

1 - 20 of 98 Posts