Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Administrator
11,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just so it doesn't get lost, I'm making a thread for this.

MTF Novak Djokovic Foundation GoFundMe Link

Hello everyone,
My name is Justin (aka BMT360), one of the administrators from MensTennisForums.com. I am saddened and angered by the actions of one of our users on MTF who continuously claimed he had donated $1000 to the Novak Djokovic Foundation when he clearly did not. Lying about charitable acts like he did is disgraceful, and we, as a large community of tennis fans, can do better.

Here's some information about Novak Djokovic Foundation USA: The organization intends to make grants to charitable organizations described in section 501(c)(3) of the U. S. Internal Revenue Code to improve the quality of education in Serbia and benefit underprivileged children in Serbia. For even more information , please visit the Novak Djokovic Foundation website.

Can MTF raise the $1000 U.S. dollars that DV falsely claimed he would contribute? Please join me in donating for a good cause. Just to clarify, all the money donated through here will go directly to the foundation. Please... regardless of which tennis players you are a fan of, consider donating to this charity. This is larger than tennis.

Here's an some of my other posts throughout the forum with some reasoning:
MTF ND Foundation GoFundMe Link

Alright everyone... here is my message to you - Let's set aside our differences as tennis fans and unite regardless of who you are a fan of to donate to a good cause. DV promised to donate $1000 U.S. dollars to the Novak Djokovic Foundation - a nonprofit that will better the lives of children in Serbia so we, as a community, will try to get there or surpass that.

I have started with a $30 donation (there's already proof of it). Whether it's $1 or $100, any donation will make a difference. I hope that you choose to join me.

If you have any problems with donating, let me know and we can try to sort things out.
I will be opening a GoFundMe shortly to see if MTF, as a community, can raise the $1000 (at minimum) that Darth Vaderer had promised. All money raised will go directly to the foundation and it is being done through GoFundMe so we can keep track of how much we've donated. I'm angry that the all of this money was supposed to go to a great cause, personally, I feel an obligation to donate myself. I will start with $30 U.S. dollars. I will post the link to the GoFundMe on MTF as soon as it's done. I hope you will chip in and donate, but of course no pressure if you can't/don't want to.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
+10$

·
Premium Member
11,518 Posts
Bizarre. bizarre. What lengths do you go...

Reactions: RocketMan70

·
Your visions will happen
49,207 Posts
Bizarre. bizarre. What lengths do you go...
A good cause will come out of MTF trolling for once

$1k of charity plus another 1k of match, or is it 2k?

So children in Serbia will have more money for pre-k education because of MTF, this is great. I get paid next week, will definitely throw something into the pot as well

·
Premium Member
11,518 Posts
Made my contribution, I'd never do this for anything else ...

Keep going on MTF.

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
30$ added. We are approaching 1000$ goal quickly. At least DV's fraud will result in a good thing. Mephistopheles comes to my mind:

"Who are you then? Part of that force that always wills the evil and always produces the good"

1 - 20 of 103 Posts