Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean, seriously?! Who do almonds think they are?

Do you guys know how much water it takes to make one fucking almond? It's ridiculous; we're wasting so much precious water on fucking almonds. California is complaining about their huge ass drought, but look at how much water they use on fucking almonds...

Almonds got me straight pissed.

·
Registered
22,645 Posts
Sounds like you could use an Almond Joy

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Seems like the Freaky of old.

"Oh you better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout I'm telling you why. Permaban is coming to town."

Basically, watch yourself because old Freaky got permabanned.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like you could use an Almond Joy

Get that disgusting picture out of here. If you love your almonds so much, then start a rival thread please.
Seems like the Freaky of old.

"Oh you better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout I'm telling you why. Permaban is coming to town."

Basically, watch yourself because old Freaky got permabanned.
Oh hell no, this is totally within the confines of the official MTF rules. I just needed a place to vent about these god damn almonds, because no one believes me in person.

·
Registered
22,645 Posts
Get that disgusting picture out of here. If you love your almonds so much, then start a rival thread please.
You mean by starting a not fucking almonds thread? That's a pretty good idea, I think that fucking almonds is quite strange indeed. I'm not quite sure how I would fuck them if I wanted to try :confused:

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You mean by starting a not fucking almonds thread? That's a pretty good idea, I think that fucking almonds is quite strange indeed. I'm not quite sure how I would fuck them if I wanted to try :confused:
At this rate, I'd have a better chance at fucking an almond than a chick o_O

Reactions: IBM

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
Beef + other meat products require more water than almonds to be produced, but I highly doubt people would want to turn vegetarian because of a water drought.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
I love almonds. Don't really care about how much water does it take to grow them. Growing food requires water, duh.
All this silliness "Have to stop eating certain food because it takes water to grow it" is ridiculous. :facepalm:

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Almonds need to be soaked too before eating

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
The real cause of the drought in California: chipmunks

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
prefer Brazil Nuts myself

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
I love almonds. Don't really care about how much water does it take to grow them. Growing food requires water, duh.
All this silliness "Have to stop eating certain food because it takes water to grow it" is ridiculous. :facepalm:
It's ridicolous if 85 % of water in California is used for agriculture, while California is drying out. I don't expect you to understand, that natural ressources aren't unlimited

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
shot fired

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
It's ridicolous if 85 % of water in California is used for agriculture, while California is drying out. I don't expect you to understand, that natural ressources aren't unlimited
i don't get it...

what is water mostly for, if not agriculture :eek:

If it is for watching it, salty works as much.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
If you give even one shit about the drought in California, take it to Nestle, they are the real almonds in this situation.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No, no, you're totally right. Let's just keep eating our god damn almonds thus increasing demand. That's brilliant, because increasing the demand leads to more almond production which leads to less water!!!! Bloody brilliant, m8!
prefer Brazil Nuts myself
How 'bout dese nuts.
i don't get it...

what is water mostly for, if not agriculture :eek:

If it is for watching it, salty works as much.. :rolleyes:
Hmmm I don't know.... Maybe SHOWERS? Or DRINKING? But instead of using water for those things, we're using them on god damn almonds.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts