Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Same as it ever was
20,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With every day that goes by without a phonecall, the more frustrated I get. I just don't know what is going on in his head and that is so hard. I just want all this to be over one way or the other so I don't have to have this constant sick feeling in my stomach. I really can't handle the constant sick feeling.

I don't even know if he's thinking about me now. Maybe he's already decided he doesn't want to pursue anything but has decided to just not bother to tell me because that would be the easy way out for him. I just have no idea anymore and I'm sick of the constant thoughts flying around in my head all the time. I just want to forget about it all but I just can't :sad:

The only enjoyment I am getting in life at the moment is my Tuesday night bowling league and my Billy Joel music - which I have become obsessed with now and can't work out since it should be reminding me of Matt and making me sad but it's having the opposite affect :shrug:

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I don't know what else to give you but a hug. I hate when people tell me, "it'll get better". It will get better, but, it's better to get the hug, listen to the music, and reflect a bit on life :hug:

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
I know that feeling of having that pain in your stomach, wondering if he's thinking of you, and so on. And I know how easy the self-confidence he brought you just vanishes....Anyway, he still can phone. Hang on Peta. :hug:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts