Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Tomic the Tank engine.
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever been in a situation where it's actually worked out?

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Have you ever been in a situation where it's actually worked out?
i think this doesn't work by definition.

It's just doomed after the first or couple of benefits...

It's a similar to the "is friendship between genders possible" discussion.

I've had it once. A girl who was a good friend of mine (and that's because i wasn't interested in her in any other way, but ofc she was) wanted smth like that, even though she knew i had a GF and she kinda was friends with her too.

Did it once, was pretty much useless and i declined any next attempt. Several times.

It didn't affect our friendship though, coz we were really close buddies, kinda friendship you would have with another dude and that's probably why it was awkward to me.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
yes, with freakyman

·
Banned
12,122 Posts

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Very relevant topic to me at the moment. Started talking to this Iranian girl from NYC in January and she said she would be going to Dallas to visit her brother in April and that we should meet up as friends with benefits so I was like alright sure. Well we keep talking for the last few months and naturally some feelings are gonna emerge. I drove up to Dallas last week and we met for 2 days and had really good sex but lso did some fun stuff around the city. And now its like confusing and weird because there are feelings there, it didn't remain simply friends with benefits.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Very relevant topic to me at the moment. Started talking to this Iranian girl from NYC in January and she said she would be going to Dallas to visit her brother in April and that we should meet up as friends with benefits so I was like alright sure. Well we keep talking for the last few months and naturally some feelings are gonna emerge. I drove up to Dallas last week and we met for 2 days and had really good sex but lso did some fun stuff around the city. And now its like confusing and weird because there are feelings there, it didn't remain simply friends with benefits.
you gonna end up togheter, mark my words.
Pretty sure I said all I need to say.
well tell us what's her rating, why are you refusing and who came up with the idea. besides u are going throuhg a hard time and sex is one of the best antidepressant you could get.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
well tell us what's her rating, why are you refusing and who came up with the idea. besides u are going throuhg a hard time and sex is one of the best antidepressant you could get.
He said he "could do with one", meaning that he would like to have one.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
He said he "could do with one", meaning that he would like to have one.
my bad, I understood he had the chance to but refused (from the no, never...)

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
you gonna end up togheter, mark my words.

the problem is we can't realistic see each other again until August. But who knows. It's crazy stuff

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
I have a mate that works at Mcdonald's who can score me a free 30 cent ice-cream cone from time to time. It's pretty radical...

·
Your visions will happen
47,140 Posts
Depends on how you define "benefits"

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Yes.

I had one, it worked for like 3 years, and she even used to give me money to do whatever I want.
She was rich.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Yes.

I had one, it worked for like 3 years, and she even used to give me money to do whatever I want.
She was rich.
tell us more

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
It was during high school, for the first 1,5/2 years we were just friends with benefits, then she started to say 'I love you', at first I lied telling 'I love you too'.
But then I was just bored of her, she was stupid and snob, we broke up but still had some random sex some time.
Then she moved to Rome for the university and it was over.

Right know she's a stupid rich bitch.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts