Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever been betrayed from someone who you considered as best buddy ? All the time, he was acting like everything is great but at the same time he was ambushing you behind your back . Have you ever been really disappointed in someone and how did you react on that betrayal ? Did you forgive him/her , if you did, have you ever again had full confidence in him/her like before betrayal ?

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
Whenever something like that happens to me, I hire a hitman to deal with the problem. :shrug:

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
:haha:

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
whoever did this to you Saman

i deal with him

·
Registered
100,161 Posts
Have you ever been betrayed from someone who you considered as best buddy ? All the time, he was acting like everything is great but at the same time he was ambushing you behind your back . Have you ever been really disappointed in someone and how did you react on that betrayal ? Did you forgive him/her , if you did, have you ever again had full confidence in him/her like before betrayal ?
yes, here in mtf and no i wont forget or forgive:D and no more trust for sure :lol:

·
Registered
10,322 Posts
Nikki♥;11561881 said:
The OP is 10000000 times sexier than these guys. :ras:
Well these guys have been on the juice, obviously, but OP hasn't disclosed his pictures and seeing that he is going through such an emotional and stressing period of his life atm, after one of his friends literally (and metaphorically) stabbed him in the back, he is unlikely to.

I wish the OP a full and speedy recovery and recommend him to visit his nearest psychiatrist if he struggles to adjust to his new life without his back-daggering friend.

·
Registered
100,161 Posts
I feel even more sad now when some people trying to make a joke from someone's pain
yes, dont respect the other's pain is very cruel
but this mark only that that person was not a true friend so better lose person like him/her

Reactions: GOAT = Fed
1 - 20 of 54 Posts