Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
eurosport is broadcasting tennis from long island - hopefully they will show alex's match

does anybody know if he is playing doubles in us open

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Great win Juan Ignacio:wavey:

Keep it going:bounce:

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
from bob larson:

Younes El Aynaoui is at it again.

Mr. Optional Event has a dreadful time at required events, and that's why he's struggling to stay in the Top Twenty despite having four titles in the past year. But he remains deadly at the optional events. This time, he took it out on Arnaud Clement, whipping the Frenchman 6-0 6-2. It won't affect El Aynaoui's ranking, of course.
LOL!!! why does he keep doing this? i don't get it. then again this is the guy who hit himself so hard with his pwn racket that he split open his forehead. so maybe he's just stupid. :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
According to the TD Waterhouse site, Haas def. ?? (I assume Nieminen).. Another 3 setter...this is killing me...

Keep going Tommy!!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Congrats Alex!:D

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Alex Corretja: "You have to get ready for everything - yesterday I had to fight hard and I was expecting another tough match today. You never like winning this way but if I have to be honest it came at a good time for me after two tough matches. I'll get some rest and get ready for tomorrow.

"Both matches I played against Juan Ignacio were at the beginning of the year when I wasn't playing well, and he took advantage of that. Tomorrow it will be a different story - that's not to say I will beat him for sure - but my game is much better now."

Revenge, Alex! Revenge!:mad:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Paradorn Srichaphan defeated Y. E. Aynaoui 5-7,6-3,6-4 :bounce: :D :bounce:

Good luck againts Haas in SF. :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
17,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well done Paradorn

Younes can keep winning these events but they are gonna do no good to his rank, maybe he figured it out

·
Registered
277 Posts
Vamos Alex!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts