661 - 680 of 687 Posts

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Well done Tomas!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm been thru a few betting websites... THey chose Derby and SHeffield United as the choice of the day...

and Ajax won last night !!! Thank God i didn't bet on that !!!
Pfff indeed Ajax won, I'm (and you're) glad your bookie didn't offered that one. PSV in second half 1-0 ahead, after that, they gave away everything.
Sheffield is a good pick either I think, while Derby will have a tight match. I hope it will work out well for the both of us. Time for some profit!!!

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
Bobby :sad: I hate it when my guys lose in 2 TBs.

·
Registered
7,685 Posts
it's not gonna be profit for me, unfortunately... i've gotta get the other $500 back from Horna !!! get back to par first, and then the profit will come later from the Premierl League and Champions League for me, i guess...

·
Registered
89 Posts
it's not gonna be profit for me, unfortunately... i've gotta get the other $500 back from Horna !!! get back to par first, and then the profit will come later from the Premierl League and Champions League for me, i guess...
Ahah I see...just get some loss back before the profit comes.
By the way, how is my favorite club Essendon doing? Got a few shirts of them...hope I don't look like a clown wearing those.

B

·
0 Posts
jahudi said:
By the way, how is my favorite club Essendon doing? Got a few shirts of them...hope I don't look like a clown wearing those.

lol are you an aussie?

·
Registered
7,685 Posts
jahudi said:
You mean the Bombers??? not too well, fourth last on the table... They're playing alright... don't feel bad about the team u support, no matter how they perform... that's what i always say *i'm still wearing Man utd shirt* hehe...

661 - 680 of 687 Posts