Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 756 Posts

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Friday, June 10, 2005

Centre start 1:00 PM
(7)S Grosjean (FRA) vs (2)A Roddick (USA)
Not before 2:00 PM
(3)T Henman (GBR) vs (6)T Johansson (SWE)
(1)L Hewitt (AUS) vs I Karlovic (CRO)
(1)Bjorkman/Mirnyi vs (7)Etlis/Rodriguez

Court 1 start 12:00
Junior Singles
Carsten Ball (AUS) vs Andrew Kennaugh (GBR)
Not before 1:30 PM
(10)R Gasquet (FRA) vs (4)R Stepanek (CZE)

Oh, there's also some TBA Doubles, the other three QFs.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
LOL not before 2 o;clock...is that in case Andy wins in less than an hour? anyhooo go andy, timmy, richard and hewey

B

·
0 Posts
fair play to Hewitt, time to fine tune those demon return of serves mate :D :D :D

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
avocadoe said:
LOL not before 2 o;clock...is that in case Andy wins in less than an hour? anyhooo go andy, timmy, richard and hewey
They've done that all week, I found it odd too. lol. And none of the first matches have finished that quickly Id on't think :p

As for Richard being on court 1, rumor from someone at the tourney is that they're doing it so that there's something decent for grounds passes to see. Don't know the truth to that though.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Debstah said:
They've done that all week, I found it odd too. lol. And none of the first matches have finished that quickly Id on't think :p
the 01pm match could become a walkover.....looks like they're telling us that the next match still won't start before 02pm then :)

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
Lets go THOMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jonas/Max too ;)

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Eurosport start broadcasting at 2PM (3PM CET). They want to make sure they don't miss the start of Henman's match.
When you see "not before" on the schedule it's either evening session or a TV match.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
GOOOO ANDY!!!!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
:yeah: Allez Richard!!!

1 - 20 of 756 Posts