Mens Tennis Forums banner

341 - 360 of 393 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
linus said:
i am so sad now, win or lost wont matter at all but something uncontrolled is frustrating :(
tell me about it. I already lost today on Acasuso when he was up 7-6, 4-2 and 5-4 with 2 serves in TB. Now Davy plays like this. What a day.

·
Registered
25,689 Posts
TennisFan4510 said:
tell me about it. I already lost today on Acasuso when he was up 7-6, 4-2 and 5-4 with 2 serves in TB. Now Davy plays like this. What a day.
me too ''angry'' with Jose, how could he do that but Marcos better following the sets

but davy is not same, he is so struggled with his injuries which made me so down, if choke to lose some match, next time is coming but bad shape he couldnt controlled by his mental would kill someone to die

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
whewww..davy didn't lost yet:bounce:..what's teh score...btw..i lost on chucho too:(!

·
Registered
323 Posts
linus said:
me too ''angry'' with Jose, how could he do that but Marcos better following the sets

but davy is not same, he is so struggled with his injuries which made me so down, if choke to lose some match, next time is coming but bad shape he couldnt controlled by his mental would kill someone to die
If I would have taken Kiefer, Davydenko would retire. Since I took Davydenko then I'm sure he will continue.

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
davai kholya...russians need u to win:banana:

·
Registered
25,689 Posts
TennisFan4510 said:
If I would have taken Kiefer, Davydenko would retire. Since I took Davydenko then I'm sure he will continue.
;)

no doubt davy is a fighter what a bad end of year for him :(

341 - 360 of 393 Posts