Discussion Starter #6
VenuSerena called and this are the scores

Clijsters - Black 6-2, 3-2

Daniilidou - Cho 5-3

Sorry made a typo first, too excited about having scores :eek:

·
Registered
93 Posts
no no, clijsters is 6-2 3-2, she hasn't won yet Kimclijsters4ever, you must have missuderstood my posts, i tend to run things together, daniilidou is up 5-3 in a certain set, but kim hasn't won yet!

·
Registered
93 Posts
just checked out scottsdale site, kim and eleni (most likely the winners) will have to play again today! kim vs. granville, and daniilidou vs. sugiyama ( i so badly wanted daniilidou vs. davenport)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Will Kim have to play 3 matches in 1 day then??

2 singles & 1 doubles :eek: :(

·
Registered
93 Posts
yep, we just might see her pull out of doubles, b/c ai has to play another singles match as well, this is a good chance for Alexandra and her partner to advance, kim and ai just might be a little fatigued!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats Kim, Good Luck against Laura now :)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

And Kim sees a double match as a good training but I don't think she needs a training after 2 single-matches

But we will see, If she cruises past Granville, maybe she will also play that doubles match

·
Registered
64 Posts
think Kim and Ai play dubs too. They haven't had really tough matches in dubs...
Also, Kim has a bit of pressure of pulling out of dubs now.
When Kim and Ai teamed up together before, Kim's sudden pullin out of dubs twice in GS upset Ai...
Well, even tho the schedule is really tight, I hope they play. They seem to enjoy playing together again. :) Good luck!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In fact this Tournament is so crappy,

On livescores.com they have even livescores from WTA Acapulco and last week even from WTA Bagota an Memphis but from a Tier 2, No way :(

1 - 20 of 152 Posts