Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
SammySammySammy OiOiOi
12,534 Posts
They play the night matches under lights anyway, if I recall correctly, but it won't get dark for another 5 hours roughly.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Friday Live-scores!

Sjengster said:
I really do hope we get a Ferreira-Verkerk final just to confound people's expectations and spare us the inevitable Moya-Hewitt rematch (which I bet Hewitt would win now that he's added more aggression to his game, beating Moya on clay last year was no small feat). But if it's not them it'll at least be Ferreira-Hewitt, which I suppose could be interesting... Face, win this tournament!
Agreed.

Go Face!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I think they've resumed play because the livescore at eurosport.com says hewitt won the first set 6-2 (but there are no comments like there usually are :confused: ) anywayz, go Hewitt!!! :yeah:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Well Hewitt is on a roll, just demolished Verkerk 6-2 in the first set and he looks like he wants to win this one badly, Hewitt should win this tournament,

In the other game last score I got was Moya 5-2

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
guess its set for moya-hewitt final cos moya is leading 6-2 4-0!!!!

·
SammySammySammy OiOiOi
12,534 Posts
I'm glad he's not hurt but I doubt it's sunstroke 0 it's raining and chilly! I hope he's OK for next week, though it does make sense to just retire and rest of he's sick and losing.

Sounds like Moya's in great form.

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
Come on Moya, peel the potato in the Final. (I know verkerk wouldent beat him, only Poo & Max had the chances of beating hewitt on his side of the draw. Are you sure moya won "rogerfederer" because he won by the same score in his previous match!

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
moya will face Hewitt in the final, finaly he will play in center court, or will they let them play their match on court 1 for some reason????

Moya must play against Blake in the australian open, not easy!!!!

·
Banned
429 Posts
Not easy, but considering his fine form, I'd tip him to win over Blake.

Moya in the finals isn't good for Hewitt at all, so let's hope it's a good, tight match :)

21 - 40 of 41 Posts