·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Good luck to Wayne

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Re: Re: Friday Live-scores!

I really do hope we get a Ferreira-Verkerk final just to confound people's expectations and spare us the inevitable Moya-Hewitt rematch (which I bet Hewitt would win now that he's added more aggression to his game, beating Moya on clay last year was no small feat). But if it's not them it'll at least be Ferreira-Hewitt, which I suppose could be interesting... Face, win this tournament!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hello?? live scores?

·
SammySammySammy OiOiOi
12,534 Posts
Aus TV does not appear to be showing Sydney at the moment in favour of Melbourne. However, I also have to tell you that it's raining where I am in Sydney - I'm not especially near the tennis site but nevertheless, it is raining.

I suspect these 2 things explain the lack of people able to post scores. Sorry guys!

·
Registered
425 Posts
channel 7 just showed a little bit of adidas international conditions, and it is pouring rain and the forecast is raining the whole day and tomorow possibly. What's going to happen? Was their any case of the tournament cancelling the semis and the finals?? I can't remember of any which occured.. damn I wanna see Martin VS HewiTT!!! :confused: :mad:

·
SammySammySammy OiOiOi
12,534 Posts
Well it's still pouring in the city.

I never understood why they didn't build a roof on that court in the first place, when they were shelling out trillions for the Olympics anyway.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
OT a little but Lindsay withdrew :sad:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts