Mens Tennis Forums banner

161 - 180 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
"But Henman showed in the tiebreak why he has an edge"

DOES HE REALLY??? lmao so where does he leave his edge when its wimbledon and the other three slams????

correct me if i am wrong but has henman never been past 4th round in other 3 slams????

or do you have dreams hes won a slam and sucked into media hype that hes better than what he is??

LMAO !!!! BRING IT ON !!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
It's ok Zephyr, it really is...??? 1Jackson

whats ok??? he boil on your bum? or the price of fish???? lmao tell me whats ok...explain

and why do you have a pic of a sportscar?????

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
Zephyr, I was referring to your 2345723984723 many consecutive posts talking to yourself, telling you to calm down. Now stop staring at my ass. ;)

I have a pic of a sportscar cuz I want one. Any prob?

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
Ok listen...I'm a big Andy fan like you. Don't start attacking me personally cuz I wasn't attacking you.

I have a car avatar because I like cars, especially that one. You don't know me, so there's nothing to prove why I have the pic. No one is obliged to have a tennis player as their avatar.

No need to get yourself worked up.

·
Registered
300 Posts
i just want to know why when a smartarse henmania idiot winds me up you join there side you shoudl be on my die damn it dont you want roddick to put that idiot way????

·
Registered
300 Posts
i love roddick and won load sof money on us open as i bet on him two weeks b4 the guy is great and ooozing charisma and perosnality (what the tour needs) he beat henman who i hate in first round and lived the dream and got his slam.

Henman has his hea dup his own ass, not emotional like an andre or an andy and british media build him up tooooo much but the henman ego doesnt need it.

and his parents are so stuck up they actually look disgusted when he loses and show no emotion when he wins so i know where the little snob gets it from

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
I wasn't on anybody's side. I don't think Henman is an idiot. BUT, I do want Andy to win the match.

·
Registered
300 Posts
ANDY will win the match and... i tell you why him and andre win slams its cos they deserve it, they cry when they win as they dont take life for granted.

henman smashed racket after losing to phillippoussis in 2000 at wimbledon, for some reason him and his family think cos they are stinking rich and hes the flagship of the LTA that he has divine right to win wimbeldon so its great to see his dream shattered every year by guys who say to him you dont have the right !!!!

161 - 180 of 210 Posts