Mens Tennis Forums banner

221 - 240 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
lets go fish for gold! it wasn't for roddick but for you his buddy............ i can already smell the.................GOLD!

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
Ahh... pobre de Fernando...

Easy win for el pescado in the end.

·
Registered
407 Posts
MARDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i believe you can win the gold medal!!!!!!

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
LOL Luckily, I'll probably be at work when the final is on (or asleep!) So I wont have to block Siobhan on msn :tape: lol as if I would ;)

I'm so happy for him! (Massu) I think I used all my energy on Massu, and, being 2.15am, I dont feel much about the Fish match :scratch:

So tomorrow either Mardy will become more popular in my mind :) or the opposite :p

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
s not be a problem, tangy, Fernando might not even be able to play his Bronze match nor his doubles... we'll soon find out

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
i guess i'm left cheering for the other Chilean now... really wanted Fernando to make the Final and have a chance at el oro... oh well, there's still the women's doubles! and singles!

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
then dent gets his bronze for free!

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Funny how the guys in the final, are those that aren't known for their on court mentality IMO. I've seen Mardy during some, uhh... 'trying' times. I've seen Nicolas lose more than I've seen him win :rolleyes: which is crazy! Who knows if Massu can keep it together. If he can be a pain in the ass and get Mardy all worked up... ;) :woohoo:

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
yep! all the breaks for the USA...

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
nah, el vampiro will just have to "BORE" el pescado to death...

·
Banned
901 Posts
RogiFan88 said:
nah, el vampiro will just have to "BORE" el pescado to death...
All he needs to do is bring his Madrid form from last year, and he will win well, but can he do that, is the question?

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
we have to hope national pride takes over and he is inspired!

·
Registered
5,480 Posts
Nico!!! :woohoo: :bounce: :woohoo: :bounce:

I wanted to see an all-Chilean Gold Medal match but Nico will find the energy to win on Sunday :yeah:

On a side-note: I have to say that it must be nice to be Jim Courier to be able to sit there in the commentator's booth and talk out of his ass about the time that Nico was taking between points. IF that had been one of the Americans pulling that he wouldn't have been throwing such a temper tantrum. Found it funny that he then turned around and acknowledged how good that Nico actually played.

I'm not a supporter of Mardy Fish but I do have to say: Good for him!!

After all the criticism that he's had to put up with from McEnroe and others?? Good for him to shove it in his face.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Nico played very good today and bad luck for Feña :sad:

C'mon Nico go out to fishing on Sunday and take the golden medal :bounce:

221 - 240 of 247 Posts