Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting matches today and hopefully they are both entertaining and profitable for all of us.

Wozniacki +350 and +1.5 sets vs Serena Williams

Okay, I am not betting the farm on this and I would advise you not to as well. I am sure many of you think I am nuts but upsets of huge proportions occur, look at Tsonga's improbable win vs Novak, not to mention the scoreline lol. Caroline is on fire, coming off a win in her last tournament and just playing incredible tennis overall. Her scoreline vs Rogers tells the story.

Radwanska +170 and +1.5 sets vs Azarenka

This isn't so farfetched, Vika is playing well but still not injury free beating Cornet on a hobbled knee and then making quick work of rookie Watson yesterday. I think she will have issues vs a much more experienced and tricky opponent in Radwanska.

Anderson/ Dmitrov over 2.5 sets +140

Should be very close, last two matches for Dmitrov have gone the distance. Just have a good feeling about this one.

Good luck everyone:)

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
There are a few overs matches I like the look of in the mens today at quick glance.

Tsonga - Murray over 22.5
Anderson - Dimitrov over 23.5
Raonic - Lopez over 23.5

I'm going with a small stakes treble @ 6.13 for a bit of fun to give me reason to watch the matches

·
Registered
43 Posts
Interesting matches today and hopefully they are both entertaining and profitable for all of us.

Okay, I am not betting the farm on this and I would advise you not to as well. I am sure many of you think I am nuts but upsets of huge proportions occur, look at Tsonga's improbable win vs Novak, not to mention the scoreline lol. Caroline is on fire, coming off a win in her last tournament and just playing incredible tennis overall. Her scoreline vs Rogers tells the story.

This isn't so farfetched, Vika is playing well but still not injury free beating Cornet on a hobbled knee and then making quick work of rookie Watson yesterday. I think she will have issues vs a much more experienced and tricky opponent in Radwanska.

Should be very close, last two matches for Dmitrov have gone the distance. Just have a good feeling about this one.

In this case(Williams sisters) u just have to pick one of the sisters..Venus have better form ..so 2-1 for Wozniacki is ok
GL:devil:

·
Registered
476 Posts
There are a few overs matches I like the look of in the mens today at quick glance.

Raonic - Lopez over 23.5

I'm going with a small stakes treble @ 6.13 for a bit of fun to give me reason to watch the matches
I must admit that your catchy selections here has the scary feeling of looking for a needle in a haystack. They are just too invitingly obvious candidates for disaster. Experience tells me that things just do not turn out like this 90 percent of the time. The difficulty in reality is that you are backing evey match there to be competitive. Hmmmm! There will be more over 12.5 games, but you have to back your man to do it individually.

·
Premium Member
96,462 Posts

Raonic - Lopez over 23.5

So far so good buddy. The way Lopez has been serving this week the last once has a great shot.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts

Raonic - Lopez over 23.5

Win. I had a proper look into all matches and ended up combining this treble with:
Woz +4.5
Makarova -2.5
Aga +2.5

So the treble turned into a 6-fold @ 44/1

I picked out the Anderson-Dimi and Raonic/Lopez overs and went bigger on them as a double and managed to cover both bets with a generous under 28.5 games in the Raonic match when Lopez took the early break.

The under 20s womens world cup was very kind to me too :yeah:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Almost a sweep today, Caroline was really close but I think the nerves got the best of her.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts