• Gael in 5

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both guys will be gassed, but Gael should win.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Gael Monfils is an easy root in this match. If that was Young on the other side though , man oh man oh man.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
If Monfils is injured GGL will win this, he is that good right now.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
PRODIGY in ruins. Now if Murray loses, he will lose it completely. First Janowitz, then his precious Young ... lol

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
la monf is the fave after GGL winning in 5 sets vs young today

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Monfils is probably the favourite, but I hope GGL will reach his first Slam QF. He would deserve it for defeating Wawa and for a good match in MC against Nole.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I am picking GGL in 4 sets, at least if he plays like he has so far in the tournament. Monfils is of course very tough to beat here with his range and speed, but he hasn't looked all that good to me. GGL should be able to exploit his court positioning.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Gael didn't look very fresh against Foggy so I expect that he runs out of gas here and GGL takes this in 4.

·
Registered
18,092 Posts
Garcia Lopez is playing well this clay season, but Monfils will draw energy from the crowd to make it to the quarters here, in 4 sets.

·
-Lifetime Scientist-
12,203 Posts
I'd like GGL, the real claycourter, to win this one. He deserves to have a deep run at a GS at least once in his career. SFs are possible here.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
GGL wouldn't look out of place in the top the way he's played in the last few months.

·
Registered
865 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts