• Marcel in 5

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't anticipate Milos having much trouble here.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Please Milos, save the day and send that ugly Gruntollers back to his cave where he can think about how to finally after 28 years of age hit a forehand or backhand winner. Thank you in advance :lol:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Never thought I would say this, but Raonic needs to save tennis big time here.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
This is one of the worst R16 matches in recent history. Neither deserves a GS quarter final to their name. Raonic will win and that's better for the game but it's still sad to think this should've been Dolgo or Nishikori. :sad:

·
23,063 Posts
This is one of the worst R16 matches in recent history. Neither deserves a GS quarter final to their name. Raonic will win and that's better for the game but it's still sad to think this should've been Dolgo or Nishikori. :sad:
Credit to Raonic though for a possibility of another QF here -- it is true that he is turning into the Berdych of the Young Guns, hehe.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Huge chance for Raonic here!

Even though a servebot can't be counted as a talented shotmaker, he's still not a weaponless pusher, his serve is a huge weapon.

Granollers, on the other hand, is a defensive pusher with no weapons except for his grunting. He making the QF in a slam would put tennis onto life support.

Although it's hard to see tennis winning in a servebot vs. pusher match, Raonic winning would mean tennis lives to fight another day.

Raonic in 3.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
I had to be generous, calling him completely weaponless would've been disrespectful.
I disagree

truth is the truth hurts

1 - 20 of 42 Posts