The Fog sent back to Vatican. :bigwave:

·
Registered
593 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
French Open R3 Monfils def Fognini 7-5 6-2 4-6 0-6 6-2

Monfils dominated first 2 sets then started clowning around asusual, even got Bageled :lol: But won in 5.

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Absolutely horrific match quality wise, but as a circus performance it obviously delivered :worship:

Monfils pulled off the most beautiful tanking game I have ever seen down 4-0 in the fourth set. Fognini served at 27% and still dished out the bagel :worship:. Fognini's antics included receiving an obscenity warning for saying puta madre in the fifth game while comfortably leading, after which he delivered a ranting monologue and blew up, plus telling a woman in the crowd who was delaying play to ''Sit down, you horrible goat'' and receiving a point penalty at 0-2* 15-40 in the fifth set for throwing his racket in between a ball boy and a line judge, a mini-Coria if you will :lol:. After that he immediately took a MTO :haha:.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Disgusting result for tennis.
Better player, and more of all, better human being lost.

I'm soooo pissed right now. Worst result in tennis in the last decade. :(

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Most comical circus act of the year performed masterfully by two of the most seasoned clowns in the industry.

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
fognini hitting it onto the crowd at the end

he did not give a fuck

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
The only way a French could win a fifth set: against Fognini.

I'm just glad I'm not a fan of these two.

·
Registered
21,308 Posts
Impressive fight from Fognini serving to stay in the match, four fh unforced errors, mostly feet outside the court.

·
Registered
9,401 Posts
lmao at the boos for Fognini

Pure comedy, one of the most farcical matches you'll ever see. Monfils considering retirement then going 3-0 up after a point penalty for Fognini was amazing.

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Please, kids, this is not the norm! This is not the way to do it.

I mean... Damn, I give up. These 2 deserve to be sent on a desert island. They are spoiled brats who are unconscious of their luck to be where they are.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
That match :lol:

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
glad Gael toughed it out and send that rude crude little shit home

4th set :help: :lol:

1 - 20 of 119 Posts