Registered
19,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another destruction.

SF Showdown looming

·
justice for all
16,779 Posts
Well done, Stefanos! After super tough opening round this is another quick 3-setter. Looks like the confidence issue is fully healed now and Stefanos is playing as good as ever. Or maybe he needs a really big win to get over it? If so, hopefully it comes here, at Roland Garros

Next round vs probably Dimitrov will be an interesting and intriguing match because they actually never met before.

Hoping for another convincing win to set up a Rublev rematch in the QF.

Come on!

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Fail thread, fail title, fail narrative, fail person. Frankly it's pathetic that you exist. At least have the basic decency to write titles properly without all this destroys/crushes/dominates shit, even if you can't refrain from disgraceful takes in the description.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
What about the QF showdown with Rublev?

·
Registered
19,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fail thread, fail title, fail narrative, fail person. Frankly it's pathetic that you exist. At least have the basic decency to write titles properly without all this destroys/crushes/dominates shit, even if you can't refrain from disgraceful takes in the description.
This is an embarrassing post, mate.

Good job exposing yourself though lol. You weren‘t even watching, just waiting for match to end to threadbot.

Ergo, me>you

·
justice for all
16,779 Posts
OK, but why are you so pressed to always be the first to open every results match thread? Is there a league of threadbotting I missed?

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Tits looked good, had little trouble dispatching the basic ATP player than Bedene is, slightly injured to boot. Funnily, the most tightly contested part of the match was the third set right before Bedene retired, when he got desperate and started bashing. Shoulda bashed all match, would've made for a better scoreline and highlights.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
OK, but why are you so pressed to always be the first to open every results match thread? Is there a league of threadbotting I missed?
To keep them nice and pretty, of course. "[Q] Altmaier def [7] Berrettini" = proper title. "Altmaier crushes Berrettini" = improper title.

·
Registered
19,468 Posts
Tsitsipas looked good so far versus subpar opponents, Bedene simply does not have any decent weapon to hurt a Top 40 player.

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
To keep them nice and pretty, of course. "[Q] Altmaier def [7] Berrettini" = proper title. "Altmaier crushes Berrettini" = improper title.
😂

You come out with this utter balderdash and have the gaul to claim that I sound like a flat earther?

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
😂

You come out with this utter balderdash and have the gaul to claim that I sound like a flat earther?

Ask the mods, you mug. It keeps fanboiness out of thread titles, as it were in the days of yore. I recall USO 13 final thread called Nadal "heroic GOAT" wotzefook.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Lol, I also noticed that. Threadbotting league might not exist but maybe there is a goal of ending in the top 3 of the contributors this or next month. The bar is high though. You need to come up with at least 30 posts each day. It requires discipline, devotion and passion. But what a reward that is to see your nickname on the top of the list. It's like climbing to the top of the ATP ranking. :D

·
Registered
346 Posts
Lol, I also noticed that. Threadbotting league might not exist but maybe there is a goal of ending in the top 3 of the contributors this or next month. The bar is high though. You need to come up with at least 30 posts each day. It requires discipline, devotion and passion. But what a reward that is to see your nickname on the top of the list. It's like climbing to the top of the ATP ranking. :D
GET A LIFE

·
Registered
364 Posts
GET A LIFE
Don't worry, dude. I don't take part in that race. 900 posts required to be in the top 3 I might get at best in a year not in one month provided that I don't get annoyed too much with the level of stupidity of some of the trolls here and consider being here as a total waste of time. But thanks for advice, anyway. lol

·
Registered
19,468 Posts
For budadiii and guitarra it feels surely this way. :LOL:

Reactions: steni

·
Registered
19,468 Posts
Two weeks ago you were in the TOP3, chief. Do you have any self-awareness at all?
I surely post here, because I feel to contribute to the discussion and I often get positive responses to that.
Others as yourself only to increase their post count.

Reactions: steni

·
justice for all
16,779 Posts
I surely post here, because I feel to contribute to the discussion and I often get positive responses to that.
Exactly as I suspected - Djoker has zero self-awareness.
Getting off that high horse would do you wonders, believe me.

·
Registered
19,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Why in the blue would that be anyone‘s goal? Lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts