Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rafa was bad in the second and the beginning of the third..Mayer ballbashed and was able to threaten Nadal's very vulnerable serve...Nadal has lot of work cut for him with his delivery being easily the most glaringly weak aspect of his game: this undisguised and slow serving is recipe for destruction vs. the likes of Ferrer and Djokovic....

·
Registered
904 Posts
Dull in 3 was NID

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
Not a very special game, some good shot and some really bad UE.

Rafas 3nd serve stil sucks and better improve hsi 1st and 2nd serve.

With this win Rafa breaks the 1 day old record tied with Federer for msot win in RG.

Rafa has now 62 while Federer has 61 and will try and tie it again tomorow vs Gulbis. Also with this win Rafa tied a 31 game winning streak that he also had beat back in 05-09 he will try to break it vs Lajovic.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Seeing the tape on Rafa's back gives me 0 hope of him winning RG, Novak has it now.
NID, It's over for Humbalito.

Juggernaut Lajovic should finish him off :zzz:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Hand Novak the trophy. From the second set onwards Nadal could not serve - rolling it in. The tape on his back visible at the end of the match explained it all. Clearly now a recurring issue for him and it's flared up just at the wrong time for him. He can get by without a serve against Mayer, Lajovic etc. but Ferrer will take him out.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So it sounds like the back maybe acting up on him :sad:..Can anybody capture it and screen the taped area?

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
OHBH players will always be much easier for dull. Just play his basic moonballing and wait for errors from his opponent. Mayer fought hard today and had some good shots, but he lacks consistency and was missing easy winners.
Dull doesn't even stand a chance of taking 2 sets from Djoker, if he cannot improve this WTA serve. But I won't expect that.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Seeing the tape on Rafa's back gives me 0 hope of him winning RG, Novak has it now.
Lmao let's invent another injury for Dull, NID. Didn't see this match, was watching paint dry instead.

·
Bunned!
3,050 Posts
Lots of bitterness in this thread. I'm not really sure what kind of draw you haters want. Anyone Nadal plays is going to be a mug, according to you guys.

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
1 - 20 of 47 Posts