·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Too good this clayray:worship::worship: Clear favorite to win the tournament

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Matosevic is one of the few players in the draw that could be routine by Murray. Still, Andy manage to lose the serve, serving for the match.

·
Registered
21,308 Posts
Very good, focused mostly, sharp backhands and passing shots, relatively good serving :yeah:

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
waste of time

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,335 Posts
Matosevic is one of the few players in the draw that could be routine by Murray. Still, Andy manage to lose the serve, serving for the match.
Is that literally all you're taking out of the match? Or did you not watch it? Where you just watching the scoreboard? Andy was great in the match. He'd beat most of the draw fairly comfortably like this.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Great from Clayray!

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
interesting that his backhand was so much better, best I've seen it for a very very long time imo

by USO series he will be back to his best, hopefully sooner

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
marinko won a round. nuff said

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I don't support Murray generally speaking, but he's pretty much the only one who has a chance of knocking of Nadal on that side of the draw.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
I don't support Murray generally speaking, but he's pretty much the only one who has a chance of knocking of Nadal on that side of the draw.
Nadal doesn't lose semifinals on clay. Certainly Murray is the best option there in terms of making it competitive though. Kohli, Gasquet have OHBHs, Verdasco, Monfils and Fognini are clowns.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts