Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
The MTOAT dispatches Goffin.

Sinner won 11 straight games.

Cruel draw for Goffin, but he needs to come out of his shell more, definitely could have been more competitive. Like he was shellshocked early-mid 2nd set, and just never really broke out.

He honestly did nothing to win his 3 service games in the third.

Registered
lol perfect. Sascha is practically in the QF already :D

Registered
lmao roadkill

Very little energy spent here which is great news for next rounds

Reactions: Meles

Premium Member
The sooner this Belgarian mug goes out of top 50 the better, what an incredibly useless and over ranked player.

Registered
Goffin as atrocious as he's never been. He looked like he was not in the mood to play.

Sinner getting the initiative left and right, his only slight weakness is his overhead. The hype train can continue

Reactions: Meles

Registered
This may have been exaggerated by the fact that two generally flatter ballstrikers were playing, but...wow, that didn't look like RG tennis at all.

Sinner played some great shots today, granted both the opponent's game and the conditions played right into his hands. Let the hype continue, I guess.

Registered
The Bendbot did his thing, quit as soon as it got tough, nothing to see here. Sinner is obviously an amazing talent, might challenge Thiem for the spot as the real austrian Nr.1 soon.

The sooner this Belgarian mug goes out of top 50 the better, what an incredibly useless and over ranked player.
Belgarian 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Registered
Can't believe I got Sinner at 2.2 odds given how poorly David has been lately. Hype train is back on track...as "bas" as his first round draw was it's now super generous until the 4th round at least. This could finally be his breakthrough tournament.

Registered
Stunning match from Jannik.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Can't believe I got Sinner at 2.2 odds given how poorly David has been lately. Hype train is back on track...as "bas" as his first round draw was it's now super generous until the 4th round at least. This could finally be his breakthrough tournament.
Got him at 2 but mad I didn't give a higher stake

Btw, feel free to post in the betting thread!

Reactions: FelixIsTheGOAT

Registered
Organizers should have ended the tournament after this shot immediately, it is going to become worse.

Registered
Congratulations, Jannik, you are the first player in the history of the tournament to win with the new roof. Probably the best match from Jannik on clay, I think he played better than in Rome, very cool in the end.
In the other hand, David completely missed his match, the lack of match practice played a crucial role here. I hope that Jannik will now reach at least the last 16 where he could play Zverev.

Registered

Registered
Got him at 2 but mad I didn't give a higher stake

Btw, feel free to post in the betting thread!
What platform do you use? I use bet365...he was 2.2 when the draw came out but changed at 2.0 a few hours after on there. Sure I may jump in and post there...I got Rublev at 2.0 as well but it looks like they may go to a decider.

Registered
id never seen Sinner play before, I was impressed for sure, very powerful off both wings, good movement, strong serve and good mentality

Registered
I guess I really overrated david here, should have payed more attention to his match in rome. Great result for Sinner, he has a nice draw and I hope he takes advantage of this and reaches the 4th round.

Registered
David is completely out of form lately, so this result was NID.

Registered
The MTOAT dispatches Goffin.

Sinner won 11 straight games.

Cruel draw for Goffin, but he needs to come out of his shell more, definitely could have been more competitive. Like he was shellshocked early-mid 2nd set, and just never really broke out.

He honestly did nothing to win his 3 service games in the third.
Wtf is MTOAT now? I swear to god this forum comes up with something new everytime a player does well...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts