Mens Tennis Forums banner

421 - 433 of 433 Posts

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
When possible and at the right time, which is hardly ever. It certainly works for him tho, can't argue with his results.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Big words from you again, I can tell you (last time) nobody from the Djokovic camp will care about that match and he will not be scared one bit tomorrow - unlike everyone else on tour when playing Nadal on clay.
I look forward to quoting your and some others’ posts tomorrow when the match concludes.
I'll sit back and enjoy this one. There isn't a more NID result than Rafa beating Djokovic or anyone else on court Philippe-Chatrier. I'd bet my house, children, fish, grass, and everything else on Rafa getting the W on this court.

·
NAPRED NOLE
1,903 Posts
I'll sit back and enjoy this one. There isn't a more NID result than Rafa beating Djokovic or anyone else on court Philippe-Chatrier. I'd bet my house, children, fish, grass, and everything else on Rafa getting the W on this court.
Alright then, bet your MTF account, if Nadal loses you will never post here again. Deal?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I know what pusher means, but you don't. Djokovic hits plenty of winners, constructs points and attacks when possible and at the right time (!).
But you people have this weird idea that if a player does not attack from the first shot or try to hit winners like an idiot all the time, it's a pusher. You would lose every tennis match with 623 unforced errors.
I shake my head whenever I hear people dismissing Novak as a pusher. So a "pusher" somehow lucked into 18 Slams and 325 weeks at #1 ... yeah, uh huh.
I concede that Novak's offensive production is less than that of Rafa (with his monster forehand) and Roger (with his aggressive all-court attack). Novak hits fewer winners compared to those two but also makes fewer unforced errors. Novak also forces his opponents into plenty of errors, a key stat that is never tracked. As much as the haters sneer at that combination, the results speak for themselves.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I shake my head whenever I hear people dismissing Novak as a pusher. So a "pusher" somehow lucked into 18 Slams and 325 weeks at #1 ... yeah, uh huh.
I concede that Novak's offensive production is less than that of Rafa (with his monster forehand) and Roger (with his aggressive all-court attack). Novak hits fewer winners compared to those two but also makes fewer unforced errors. Novak also forces his opponents into plenty of errors, a key stat that is never tracked. As much as the haters sneer at that combination, the results speak for themselves.
Novak hits fewer winners than Nadal? 🤔

·
Registered
7,197 Posts
Not off Clay.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
French Open helps Bulldal use his bigger stronger muscles while Djoker can’t muscle the ball like Bull does on clay. It doesn’t prove that clay makes Bulldal more talented. If Bull was so freaking wonderful off clay, Bull supporters wouldn’t be crying about everything that Djoker says or does.

·
Registered
3 Posts
so who won? was it your precious Nadal (who I respect and rooted for until djole

steped in) or a man on a mission who wants it more?
debate is over. GOAT is Djoker

421 - 433 of 433 Posts