Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really impressive from Milojevic, lots of winners all over the court from both sides.
Krajinovic was a little flat but not horrible.

Injury-riddled former junior #1 finally gets a Slam victory. He can really play, hope to see more.

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
Great, I like stories like this. First time I saw him was in 2019 Challenger beating Dutra Silva and was really surprised he was ranked that low.

·
Registered
19,580 Posts
Surprised that Krajinovic couldn't save it to a 5 setter.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
Omg really unexpected

·
Premium Member
10,345 Posts
Really impressive from Milojevic, lots of winners all over the court from both sides.
Krajinovic was a little flat but not horrible.

Injury-riddled former junior #1 finally gets a Slam victory. He can really play, hope to see more.
No offense but I do not know where this Legend of Milojevic multiple injuries came from ?

Fico injuries were a nightmare, preventing him to perform in his early career but apart from an ankle and a left elbow which are casual injuries for a 25 y.o. Milojevic had a normal carrer so far.

Then maybe staying in Tunisia Futures for ages as a little king instead of facing a stronger opposition in Challenger (and Challenger qualies at that time) put him in a comfort zone that delayed his skills developpement and raise in the ranking.
What his fellow Junior Djere understoood way better....

And of course a peculiar ability to choke when leading a set and a break in multiple occasions, Challengers later stage and Slam qualies .
Turning in a very passive mode when leading instead of killer instinct.

I may not sound like a fan of him but I was TBH a multiple time disappointed fan...

I watched some of his matches in qualies because even if disappointed I still believed and I was very surprised to see him even if down a set thrice, fighting and big hitting return of serve...

May be heavy clay suits him particularly (he was raised on Florida Har Tru in IMG Bradenton) OR (I still hope) he changed his mind into a Warrior ^^

1 - 8 of 8 Posts